Announcing Ruthless

So Archnemesis is moved from base Game to Ruthless? Nice!
ok
It's awesome and hella valid that you as a dev are able to make something no player wants 😊 I'm happy for you!
"
Reshemin wrote:
Depends. On if I can get something decent to smoke, mostly. Pretty sure I'd need to be quite stoned but then I might also be enjoying it for one evening, or so :D

I'm going through chemo currently, so I've got the time and the good stuff.
The announcement said nothing about league mechanics like heist or expedition. The only thing we know is that cluster jewels can drop only from delirium, but nothing about those two very rewarding league mechanics. I've searched the whole topic and nobody asked anything about heist. Wtf?

I mean, heist chests drop huge amount of different items, rare jewellery, uniques, currency, gems, etc., and it's accessible as early as Act 6. And what about expedition? Tujen is the best source of currency in SSF, Rog can "craft" great rares. It seems like you completely forgot about it.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Nov 2, 2022, 1:20:25 PM
I am going to massively enjoy watching Quin69, the god gamer, endure what will truly be a festival of scarcity, a gauntlet of deprivation. May he rip forever in pepperonis. my strimmer Stronge.
I don't think this is going to be as popular as GGG think it's going to be.

I predict 3k players at launch, and about 100 be the end of the 1st week.
I honestly would play this for an entire league, the only thing that kinda bug me, is the fact that Challenge are not enable. Like i would still need to make a league character just to get those challenge done. I understand that some challenge would require crafting etc, but cant u make this Ruthless his own challenge and still be able to get the same challenge reward? anyway just an idea!

"
Vosu wrote:
It's awesome and hella valid that you as a dev are able to make something no player wants 😊 I'm happy for you!

Saying that "no one" wants without actually asking everyone is just wrong, don't you think?

At least me and 2-3 more people i know are excited about this and there's quite a lot of people in the comments who are excited as well.

This is not about casuals in SC, i don't understand why you'd waste your time commenting that "this isnt what you should do, we didn't ask for this"
Nobody asked SC casuals.
This is best initiative ever heard...
to make the best out off that little you find...

no Lootfilter ! YEAH!!!

I am looking forward to all I will find already NOW!!!

=))))) GREAT!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info