Announcing Ruthless

Please consider limiting life/es recovery modes (regen, leech, on hit) alongside with monster spike damage (max damage, crit damage). This will decrease one shots but still keep taking damage a big deal.
[Removed By Support]

Now reading everything, does it look like we're going back to the 2010 beta test? but with the current engine, we'll see.
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Nov 1, 2022, 4:46:55 PM
This is the goofiest thing I've ever read, and I used my first forum post ever to say this.
Ruthless, also known as 100% pain and I hate myslef. I think i'll give it a try.
Dont know why but im exited to try it out at least one time, sound like good 300$ fis***g ahahah. Love it
I'm excited for it :)
PRAISE
The true secret of Ruthless: GGG made it specifically to find out what skills/interactions to nerf next.

I appreciate that I can now tell the "this game too easy I'm done in only 500 hours per league!" people that they should shut up and play Ruthless. Thanks.
Path of Exile without the zoom zoom meta sounds much more exciting than I thought it would be. I'll probably try it.
I'm kind of surprised these were not just modifiers as options to custom leagues. Wasn't the whole point of those to let players (pay money) to make the game as hard as they want? Or do those not exist anymore?
pure pain. kinda feeling this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info