November Event Topics

"
auspexa wrote:
"
Solo Self-Found: 6 total Godslayer's Pride based on top ranks, Ascendancy Class not relevant.
Standard: 6 total Godslayer's Pride based on top ranks, Ascendancy Class not relevant.
Hardcore: 6 total Godslayer's Pride based on top ranks, Ascendancy Class not relevant.

I guess this makes sense when there are 20 people left playing.

And it's still ridiculous that these events are voided. If standard economy matters to you that much, why did you ruin the whole thing with the ex-div change? Wipe out 10 years of wealth with a simple change without even asking the community, then void these events so that the standard economy is unaffected by the stuff people will make in a week. Doesn't add up pals. Personally I have never logged in to standard, because it's a pointless league to me but I'll still skip these events for this very reason. No one wants their progress to be thanos snapped, even if it doesn't matter in the long run.

This 1000% whats worse is the leagues so dead atm you cant even buy crap... as no ones on...they really ruined the game with 3.19.
"And then we doubled it"

lol
Can you complate Atlas grind in mayhem?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Quelex wrote:
"
ChiefOluk wrote:
you can't sell it at any price (and selling your account is against TOS). Is that right? Or is it actually tradeable somehow? I'm not for or against the change, it's just a different sort of value and I'd like to know for sure.

That's correct. You can't trade it. But you can use it in the cosmetics window for any league instead of having alternate art that's stuck on Standard.

I expected some kind of solution like this. Especially with the introduction of battlepasses where players can win exclusive mtx by completing achievements in challenge league.

Also to not devalue the Demigod Pride amulet mtx, it is very reasonable that they won't hand them out like candy to everyone.

But something to keep in mind for the future, is maybe inclusion of a special amulet/ring mtx (which is not as cool as demigod pride) for top 20 rankings. It gives more players incentive to push through. Or at least a garanteed mtx from the shop.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
How ruined the game = lisen money and not a community the heart of POE
I'm made about this (mtx gogogo)
GGG misers
"
DragonSound wrote:
You are the ones who decided what a mystery box is worth, so if you decide that each event is worth one box then they are . . .

This is so correct.

Saying "the old boxes are 30, new are 50, so old 3 is new 2" is the wrong framing.

The point values are set by GGG. Awarding boxes is not the same as giving points.

I never even cared about the value of the boxes, I just liked getting one for getting to level 50 (if the event was fun enough to get that far, looking at you 98% prison Delirium).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I WILL PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I think Mayhem should be changed to a 7 day event so that all of the events start on Friday and give players the weekend to push the start of each race/event.

Starting Endless Delve and Delirium Everywhere on a Monday doesn't make much sense when most people have work etc on Tuesday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info