November Event Topics

3.19 sucks! You know it, I know it, EVERYBODY know it!
this races would not save this ARPG
Do you know, what I mean?
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
The changes are acceptable for people with free time. But starting two events on a Monday, it's a slap in the face for those with full-time jobs.

We are not all streamers. Do you understand the vast disadvantage here?
meh docLeave
online 8k people october, november 2-4k online ? :D
the game breaks the record, we are back in 2013. Thanks criss
Last edited by kimann on Nov 1, 2022, 11:26:47 AM
"
kimann wrote:

This happens because leagues should only last 2 months if they don't add new content, like adding one act per league.

What they usually add in Leagues, few bother to complete it... when you say new content, you only think of Poe 2, not what they usually add in Leagues.

Poe started in 2012 and they didn't add cut-scenes which makes novice players immerse more into the story and content...same goes for audios in different languages...the truth is Poe editors are lazy! !

They don't project into the future, they just think about what new skin to make, so they donate more and are ruining their real economy and game consumption...

The new player needs to be kept interested, not scared and lost, it can't be that Poe's guide doesn't have a keyword detector yet! that guide you with different options to speed up the learning of the game.
Those interested in playing depend on the guidance of another experienced player who takes them by the hand by asking them questions in the Chat or to known players on Twitch or Youtube... this ends up generating disinterest, most end up copying the mechanics of the class with blank mind...because they don't know if they feel fit to create them themselves, if they would create them themselves with the game guide as name above, most of them would spend more time playing Path of exile.
"
jorge22 wrote:
"
kimann wrote:

This happens because leagues should only last 2 months if they don't add new content, like adding one act per league.

What they usually add in Leagues, few bother to complete it... when you say new content, you only think of Poe 2, not what they usually add in Leagues.

Poe started in 2012 and they didn't add cut-scenes which makes novice players immerse more into the story and content...same goes for audios in different languages...the truth is Poe editors are lazy! !

They don't project into the future, they just think about what new skin to make, so they donate more and are ruining their real economy and game consumption...

The new player needs to be kept interested, not scared and lost, it can't be that Poe's guide doesn't have a keyword detector yet! that guide you with different options to speed up the learning of the game.
Those interested in playing depend on the guidance of another experienced player who takes them by the hand by asking them questions in the Chat or to known players on Twitch or Youtube... this ends up generating disinterest, most end up copying the mechanics of the class with blank mind...because they don't know if they feel fit to create them themselves, if they would create them themselves with the game guide as name above, most of them would spend more time playing Path of exile.

I had played PoE for 6 years, after one league has end, i got bored too many times when i couldn't know the what's the next league will have any funny at all, i knew they nerfed, nerfed, nerfed alots and they made them need to find another builds to play, your build's dead or not.

sorry my english is not good.

Last edited by CloudTifa88 on Nov 1, 2022, 2:57:27 PM
a league lasting 2 months is actually a nice idea. i'm not sure how doable it's for the devs, but player-wise it sounds just great
i thought the evnt starts today ?
"
xcomputerseu wrote:
To be honest your use of the word standard in the widely understood meaning softcore is confusing.
I think most players use the word standard meaning your permanent.

Would be good to make a poll.
If overwhelmingly players use "standard" as "permanent" and "softcore" as the "non-hardcore" maybe you could change your use of the words so people are not confused.
And if the poll shows me how wrong I am and I will forever be silent on this matter.

https://i.imgur.com/69YbaeQ.png

I've been playing since this game released and the standard thing throws me off. I always think of standard as non league.
hope its better than lake of fail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info