November Events 2022

I reached 50+ lvl in endless delve event, where is my box?=((
Box! gimme so I can stop playing. Any time now...
Last edited by KIN9KON9 on Nov 15, 2022, 9:57:08 AM
I didn't get my Kalandra Mystery Box either after I reached Level 50+. I didn't receive any notification and I have checked my micro transaction tab. Is the prize box bugged?
Didn't receive my box either after reaching lvl50, there might be a bug sadeg
No Mystery box for reaching lvl 50 in Endless Delve.
"
Fruz wrote:
Have the prizes already been drawn for the Mayhem event ?
I already deleted the character to make another for the endless delve event, so I am a little bit worried that if the draws are done later on, the character won't be available for it ?

Rewards are not drawn yet
"
Vlux315 wrote:
I didn't get my Kalandra Mystery Box either after I reached Level 50+. I didn't receive any notification and I have checked my micro transaction tab. Is the prize box bugged?

Quoting GGG:

----------------------------------------------------------
Please note: You are limited to two guaranteed Kalandra Mystery Boxes across all events, i.e. if you've already gotten your Mystery Box in Mayhem, you can only get one more Mystery Box between Endless Delve or Delirium Everywhere. Also, if this is your second Kalandra Mystery Box, it will be added to your account after the end of the event. If this is your first Kalandra Mystery Box it will be added to your account automatically.
----------------------------------------------------------

You seem to have a level 61 Mayhem character, so this appears to be your second box, hence you will get it after the Endless Delve event ends.

"
MoucheDaddy wrote:
Didn't receive my box either after reaching lvl50, there might be a bug sadeg

Same here, methinks. You have a 50+ Mayhem character, so 50+ Endless Delve character nets you the second box. Which you will get after the event.

"
Emenski wrote:
I reached 50+ lvl in endless delve event, where is my box?=((

...aaaand here as well. a 70+ level Mayhem character, 50+ level ED character, second box ---> you will get it after the event.

Last edited by bgdmm on Nov 16, 2022, 9:39:57 AM
"
Gurkku wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
I already deleted the character to make another for the endless delve event, so I am a little bit worried that if the draws are done later on, the character won't be available for it ?

Ok thanks

Deleted characters should still be eligible, right ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Gurkku wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

Ok thanks

Deleted characters should still be eligible, right ?

They especially said not to delete characters until the rewards are handed out.
Damn, it is actually in the Q/A of this thread ... but NOT in the description of the prizes, WTF ?!

This is so dumb, they void the character but they still count toward the character slot limit -____- (yeah, I didn't delete it because I find it fun, I would have preferred keeping it, but I had no other slot for the next even duh)

FFS
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 17, 2022, 10:34:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info