What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Poggers.
"no view is wider than the eye"
I'd rather have a full 1 month league since I didn't play Kalandra, but I take what I can get I guess
For Ruthless character creation, be sure to put an extra cautionary warning.

"DO NOT PLAY THIS MODE UNLESS YOU WANT TO SUFFER!"

I'm looking forward to the alpha test.
Last edited by Ringcycle on Oct 13, 2022, 5:58:17 PM
i just want to play POE normally again, i'm not asking to remove the "loot goblins", maybe make them less rewarding but more common so it doesn't feel like you have to find one in order to make profit
Last edited by elnazhox on Oct 13, 2022, 6:00:50 PM
Please, let us have a flashback or something while we wait.
just remove loot goblins and buff melee gems dude
sedantes
count me in to the hard mode alpha test
as a compensation i promise to not torture your casuals in this forum anymore ;)

but if hard mode is as hard as it sounds, it will change my pov of a "hard game" anyway
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Instead of a hardmode we need a SSF mode!!

The game becomes increasingly hostile towards SSF players (nerfs to harvest, loot balance changes that gut target farming div crads etc.)

I just want to play the fucking game in a chill atmosphere with no rush but also be able to get a 6 link somewhat reliable.. is that too much to ask?

(probably yes, given GGG overall only cares about making money and staying competitive and a SSF mode doesnt inspire people to buy mtx like throwing money at streamers to promot this game).

It hurts to see the best arpg in existence being severely crippled by late stage capitalism and the parasitic mindset thata come with it. DROP IT!
Wow.. this is just the most boring league to earn a extension.

Like really let's extend the league with the least effort ever released.
Ruthless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info