What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Looking forward to it.

I think splitting into Ruthless is a good move. I remember the authentic experience of dying to Brutus or dying 10 times before even reaching him. Without the hardcorde mode, I think it's a great addition to the game and I'm looking forward to playing it.

Is Ruthless accompanied by Harcode / SSF?
Endless prophecy please
nice
Best mods in the game, my game! However moving onto Poe 2... Super keen and I do plan to give it my best shot. Apollo, or Dreadspire to excuse the pun LuL LuL
"
a780917a wrote:
When most players have negative feedback, monsters are too strong, loot is too little, builds are monotonous, etc.,
In this case, a ruthless mode is still planned to further reduce the spoils, this time there is really nothing to say.

So GGG doesn't actually read the comments here, does it?

dont buy support packs!
ye make it very hard, irecomend removing 4 flasks and leaving players with only 1 flask in hard mode maybe
Endless lake?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
If the additional scarcity of items and currency in Ruthless is tied to better loot quality, then I am hyped. This league, I decided to drop PoE until PoE 2, but given that hardmode will release in 3.20 I will give it a try. Please be good.
maybe we can have some of the events running in the current league? starting fresh is nice and all, but also gets old

with the recent divine change there also is absolutely no reason to think about the standard league economy. cant get worse than what you already did this league (which iam fine with).
Last edited by voodoov on Oct 14, 2022, 6:43:19 AM
no delve!!! no heist!!!
no delve!!! no heist!!!
no delve!!! no heist!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info