"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
Still ignoring 32:9

Back to Diablo 3.

They are not going to 'fix' that because they have stated it gave widescreen users an advantage over others.

Yeah sure lets ban 3000 series graphics cards because they produce more frames then other graphics cards giving you an "advantage". Get outta here please.

Field of view is a bit (a lot) different than jumping from 60 fps to 120 fps which is hardly noticable by the eye.

[Removed by Support]

In a race, if you get to see the areas better than others, that is an absurdly huge advantage. Not even mentioning the non-competitive fairness.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Will_GGG on Sep 20, 2022, 8:01:36 AM
Hum not coming back until those MF/Loot Goblin mechanics, and Archnemesis insanities still works like they currently does...

But its fine... Last Epoch is now really enjoyable, D4 will be a few other weeks of fun, until PoE2 get release i guess ^^.

"
Pelagoth wrote:

Stop exaggerating and accept common sense.

In a race, if you get to see the areas better than others, that is an absurdly huge advantage. Not even mentioning the non-competitive fairness.

Man i got a 640x480 monitor plz nerf other players. Removing features that where in a game is NOT a good route to take. This just is another bullshit excuse for GGG and shows that they never had a clear development path.
Last edited by loardpcm on Sep 20, 2022, 7:08:48 AM
How about addressing the drop rate for rings in "form the lake" challenge?

I am at 37 challenges + well past the 500 lake tiles for endgame grind and yet I have only seen 1 of these rings! and a lot people trying to buy the challenge.

Sorry but the quality of the rings/amulet I have been offered so far (I think I am yet to see something I even want to pickup) really doesn't justify such a horrendous drop rate. The idea of running hundreds of more lakes to just to click on something is depressing :(
sigh. fix loot
nice <3
Its not ready yet? How long can it take to tweak 2-3 numbers that change nothing at all (pretending you are doing something) and ignore all real problems here? Are you guys just chilling in the office, hanging out, waiting for 'weekend'? I dont get it really

"
NeoVeXeReK wrote:
my bald friend still clueless

AHAHAHAH xdddddddddddddd
Last edited by Ra_tatatatat on Sep 20, 2022, 7:46:11 AM
All changes to archnemesis hit the mark for me this time. Especially the cold ground damage and toxic from magics. Only really misses a change to heralding minions for me.

"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

They are not going to 'fix' that because they have stated it gave widescreen users an advantage over others.

Yeah sure lets ban 3000 series graphics cards because they produce more frames then other graphics cards giving you an "advantage". Get outta here please.

Field of view is a bit (a lot) different than jumping from 60 fps to 120 fps which is hardly noticable by the eye.

[Removed by Support]

It's not only about fairness but fun of the game, too. When D2R was in development I remember they have also discussed wide-screen options because with a wide enough screen you could see monsters idle and not reacting to you attacking them because you are too far away to aggro... GGG said there are technical limitations to how far projectiles fly etc. atm. Maybe they can change this with PoE2. Until then you can adjust, it's not the end of the world. Let me give you an example from the other side of the isle: I'm still playing on 5:4. This resolution is also broken because the game starts with a band cut off from the bottom. I have to go to options, change to full screen and revert to fill out my screen. The cursor visually didn't align with the interface, either, so I had to click slightly above the buttons. But that seems to be fixed now. It is annoying, but I'm not going to the forums and demand a change that literally affects 5 people as if it was the most important thing on earth...
Last edited by Will_GGG on Sep 20, 2022, 8:00:57 AM
Love this league! Keep up the good work!
R.I.P. Path of Exile. Having ears to hear, you hear not. Having eyes to see, you see not. You just don't get it. Pity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info