3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
MasterKnives wrote:
Just remove Archnemesis, how many times are you gonna patch it? It's not working it's not fun take it out of the game.
Playing from Ritual - got MIRROR TODAY!! - but mageblood cost much more expensive than mirror. Have changed my rivew in Steam...(
Newb
"
Serdoa wrote:
"
Taege wrote:
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Mf culler and loot goblin is still a problem for solo player. Mostly I get only wheigtstones because of missing mf

Ohhhh so that's where I should be stopping and getting someone from TFT to ensure I actually get some loot. Upside I can quality every drop I get until xmas!

You shouldn't. These are not the same AN-mods, the one dropping whetstones and armourer scraps (and recently glassblower baubles) is a different one than the one having the chance to drop divines.

Also, you get plenty of loot just playing the game. If your whole enjoyment of the game depends on getting a few divines from a mob every 50+ maps, go ahead, get someone from TFT. But the reality is that it is a non-issue, except for redditors that have not played the game after the first 3 days after release but are still complaining about it's state...

Gentleman knows something ;)
But you cannot explain it to them.
If you like to save some patches, just remove Archnemesis entirely.
I get divines pretty often this league.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

AN.

Still a hill GGG seem determined to die on...
Chris said ,if i'm remembering this right.

reward will scale with difficulty.

Has that started to change yet?I don't think so.
"
Serdoa wrote:
"
Taege wrote:
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Mf culler and loot goblin is still a problem for solo player. Mostly I get only wheigtstones because of missing mf

Ohhhh so that's where I should be stopping and getting someone from TFT to ensure I actually get some loot. Upside I can quality every drop I get until xmas!

You shouldn't. These are not the same AN-mods, the one dropping whetstones and armourer scraps (and recently glassblower baubles) is a different one than the one having the chance to drop divines.

Also, you get plenty of loot just playing the game. If your whole enjoyment of the game depends on getting a few divines from a mob every 50+ maps, go ahead, get someone from TFT. But the reality is that it is a non-issue, except for redditors that have not played the game after the first 3 days after release but are still complaining about it's state...

The issue being that chris literally said he didn't want people dependent on tft and shit like that.

And then his insight is to make the game literally dependent on it to make a decent amount of currency..Their addressing of the issue of culling meta via tft, is to ignore it until 3.20

I'd argue people should be fired for how this league turned out.I wouldn't be against mr.vision being fired for his handwaving of people's concerns.
"
Dani_VII wrote:
If you like to save some patches, just remove Archnemesis entirely.

Or just make them rewarding ,considering they are everywhere in every map.Reducing their numbers could be a viable option.

The good thing about archnem league is you also didn't have to depend on the randomized chance that the monsters might show up.You'd build it yourself, after finding the pieces which turned out to be easy enough to track down, then the fight might be tough but it was rewarding.

They have then turned the fights into tough but not rewarding.

They shit the bed on this and are too stubborn to admit they fucked up.Hell chris even lied to the community about the loot drop % being killed off.
Patch it fast. This ground effects and flying shIets are terrible. It's not fun, it's annoying and frustrating. Almost made me quit the leauge.. If after the patch won't be better im out till 3.20. I want to have fun, not anger after three rip in one map, because of KILLED MOBS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info