3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

POE is the only game I know of where you have to press the life bottle more than the attack button.
I wonder why you guys are doing this, isn't more players a good thing for GGG. Or is it a bad reputation that is good "Have you heard of this game, it's so hard that half the players have stopped playing it, it's the game of the century"
Nice, would have liked to see divination shard, as Harbinger content is currently not worth touching, and i like harbinger stuff :(
ah, the fix for the big ugly black bars on my ultrawide must have slipped to the next patch. Good for me, then I get to keep my inflation-hit money a bit longer :)
a yes fixing stuff that doesn't really needs fixing and leave problems that dose needs fixing untouched
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
MasterKnives wrote:
Just remove Archnemesis, how many times are you gonna patch it? It's not working it's not fun take it out of the game.
+1
+1
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Fixed two client crashes.
Fixed an instance crash.

hopefully my problem is solved by this!
Cool, so the hire mf or go broke meta still keeps going.

Fought a 6 AN Mod Mob today on a T16 map... didnt drop anything that even shows up on my medium loot filter. Awesome.

Beat over 15 God touched mobs, not one Divine. So either you are in a dedicated 6 man group with mf, aura bot and carry or you wont get anywhere.

Also, ive made over 60 mirrors and havent seen Mist of Kalandra once... can you release some numbers on how rare that shit is?
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
Still ignoring 32:9

Back to Diablo 3.

They are not going to 'fix' that because they have stated it gave widescreen users an advantage over others.

Yeah sure lets ban 3000 series graphics cards because they produce more frames then other graphics cards giving you an "advantage". Get outta here please.

You are quite welcome to use whatever graphics card you like to play the game, you just are no longer permitted to use them to drive the full scope of an ultrawidescreen monitor which gives a much larger field of vision and therefore a competitive advantage over other players.

GGG have stated this repeatedly, so drop the subject, it isnt being changed.
Last edited by Ruddski on Sep 20, 2022, 2:42:10 PM
I remember reading update notes a week or two ago before stop playing for a week, but only now and LATER this week is this patch going to drop...

For real man, it's not even that complicate, so why you are taking so long to patch shit.
"
You are quite welcome to use whatever graphics card you like to play the game, you just are no longer permitted to use them to drive the full scope of an ultrawidescreen monitor which gives a much larger field of vision and therefore a competitive advantage over other players.

GGG have stated this repeatedly, so drop the subject, it isnt being changed.

Ah sorry, I was not aware that we were not allowed to be displeased.

I would propose an alternate way to address the problem.

I exclusively played POE as a single-player game. I only grouped with other players back when I had to do master rotations. I have no interest at all in competitive play.

From a technical perspective, this sounds like a server resource problem related to serialization/deserialization of data as a factor of distance to the player and less a matter of fixing competitive advantage. But lets, for argument's sake, say that all of the sudden from patch 3.19+ we need to preserve an equal competitive space.

1) put bars in for races or competitive events and leave them off for those of us that don't care about any of that
2) disallow players that use non-approved resolutions from winning event
3) put in a proper flexible UI that allows players to utilize their hardware to make POE look beautiful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info