Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Absolutely fantastic build and would highly recommend. League started basically this and was doing t16 maps with like 80c invested. I'm now up to almost 10 divines in with gear close to what is listed in the Low Budget League PoB and absolutely smashing content while still on a 4 Link. Can easily do either Consecrated Path totems to fly through maps or Volcanic Fissure to absolutely delete bosses as well. Even though it was a slower build to get to maps, the second you get a Lead Sprinkler (4c day 1) and start stacking strength it exponentially gets better. Will certainly league start again if untouched.
"
I rerolled to this build on day 3 with almost no currency to my name. But I'm currently rolling T14 unid corrupted maps on a 4 link with like 100c invested. Mostly spent on my armour, astramentis and clusters. My other rares are all 1c trash. I'll probably even leaguestart this next time. Can highly recommend this build

Thank you for this post. I'm struggling to find a build I want to play, and I've checked this one out a few times, but been scared because of the high cost. The fact you're doing OK on a 4L with 100c invested makes me tempted to try, as I only get around 5-10div a league if I'm lucky, but I don't do (not interested in) uber bosses, just the normal bosses. So I think you may of made me pull the trigger on this one. Thank you!
Thx for the build and detailed notes it is much appreciated.

If I am unable to current afford a 6L The Iron Fortress, what should I do?

5L The Iron Fortress
6L rare armor?
"
Thx for the build and detailed notes it is much appreciated.

If I am unable to current afford a 6L The Iron Fortress, what should I do?

5L The Iron Fortress
6L rare armor?

This league GGG buffed the odds of Tainted Fusings. See if you can buy a 6S, 5L one and attempt the 6L that way. Or try to link it yourself with normal fusings
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Hit 1702 str. Does a ton of damage but the issue remains. Elemental damage just fucks my day up. And chaos resistance is an issue, can’t do Uber Sirus unless j really shuffle some stuff around and drop damage for 50% more res at the sacrifice of over 200 strength. Any thoughts on how I can tackle Uber Sirus? I got lvl 21 vitality i stead of my charge generation with the correct pantheon. He one shots me on beams at -15 res of course but I’m not sure if even 50 would be enough to live to fight him in the last phase (I can burst him down to 1:4 before he starts his bullshit arena jumping off mapping shit).

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/cheelos/Tout?i=5&search=class%3DChieftain%26skill%3DVolcanic-Fissure
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Dec 16, 2022, 1:59:22 AM
Great build. I have problem with hit chance. With precision is +- 85%. How to fix this?
"
dusiek wrote:
Great build. I have problem with hit chance. With precision is +- 85%. How to fix this?

Anoint something with accuracy, also cluster jewel with accuracy (Martial Prowess) - assuming You are on the "budget" section still
"
dusiek wrote:

I use Undeniable forbidden flesh + flame jewels in order to remedy this. They are quite expensive but it is a huge upgrade for the build.

Additionally you can use the belt enchant that gives 30% increased accuracy rating when you have onslaught will work.
egg
"
cheelos wrote:
Hit 1702 str. Does a ton of damage but the issue remains. Elemental damage just fucks my day up. And chaos resistance is an issue, can’t do Uber Sirus unless j really shuffle some stuff around and drop damage for 50% more res at the sacrifice of over 200 strength. Any thoughts on how I can tackle Uber Sirus? I got lvl 21 vitality i stead of my charge generation with the correct pantheon. He one shots me on beams at -15 res of course but I’m not sure if even 50 would be enough to live to fight him in the last phase (I can burst him down to 1:4 before he starts his bullshit arena jumping off mapping shit).

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/cheelos/Tout?i=5&search=class%3DChieftain%26skill%3DVolcanic-Fissure

Since sirius does such a large proportion of chaos damage you will have to find a way to invest in chaos resistance.

One quick way to improve maximum hit taken is anomalous molten shell, you could also use forbidden flesh/flame jewels to get "tasalio, cleansing water", which provides a huge amount of resistance / defense which means you can use other gear slots to get chaos res using things like amethyst rings.

Additionally and very importantly, as is stated at the top of my guide IRON GRIP DOES NOTHING FOR THIS BUILD. The projectile damage per strength it provides is PHYSICAL DAMAGE, which we deal none of.

As such if you deallocate it and the points leading off it on your tree you have 6 or so free skill points to spend on other defensive options (or offensive options so your new defenses dont feel too bad).

There are also cluster jewel notables such as "Blessed" which give chaos reistance.

In terms of elemental defenses the node "Soul of Steel" is second to none, giving +1 to all max resistances and a huge armour bonus this helps both your phytsical and elemental defenses as well as making your molten shell stronger.

egg
I'm having a blast with the build, it's amazing how well it performs in sanctum.
I'm having an issue tho, MANA. I hace my enlighten lvl 4 linked with precision, deter and anger, but if I level up my precision from lvl 4 to 5, i can't cast the totems. It's like or blood and sand doesn't fit or precision higher than 4 is unviable, and both are a good boost in DPS... The build shows that precision should have lvl 10, but i can't achieve that... maybe is my char lvl? I'm 91.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info