Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
Vennto wrote:
"
spardasdante wrote:
I have reached 38 and switching to totem has been awful as the consecrated path totem keeps getting destroyed extremely quickly. Sometimes it melts as soon as I put it up - wondering if there has been something I missed. I picked up the totem nodes by ancestral bond - dmg is not an issue when it somewhat survives but just finding they die so quickly but the ancestral protector totems survive very well and tanky like a totem should be.

I picked up Tukohama war herald for 1st ascendancy.

Have you leveled earthbreaker? Without enough gem levels your totems die.

This was it, levelled it up some made them survive - not sure I understand how as when I was looking at means of totem survival I was thinking was it because earthbreaker is low level but reading the tooltip I thought nope it can't be as I do not see how it helps with survival.
Hello, i'm currently playing Consec Path Str stacking currently 1.4k strength but my totem get oneshoted in t16 even boss like baran oneshot my totem so can u have some advice to give ?
"
derman83 wrote:
Hello, i'm currently playing Consec Path Str stacking currently 1.4k strength but my totem get oneshoted in t16 even boss like baran oneshot my totem so can u have some advice to give ?

Level up your earthbreaker support. This is what scales your totem's HP. Every level is very important.
egg
Hey. I am looking for upgrades.
Can you tell me what to do first? Like 3 steps right now for most important (not expensive like 10div each).

https://pastebin.com/jEa7i8Ty

at 3.19 I played with shockwave totem inqui, HUGE sleeper build, insane dps. Here i feel more dps but less survi. My suggestion is to try maybe grand spectrum for ailment immune + some endu charges maybe? Idk if its not a waste. Since it will be boss killer :D
"
ILYILY wrote:
Can you tell me what to do first? Like 3 steps right now for most important (not expensive like 10div each).

at 3.19 I played with shockwave totem inqui, HUGE sleeper build, insane dps. Here i feel more dps but less survi. My suggestion is to try maybe grand spectrum for ailment immune + some endu charges maybe? Idk if its not a waste. Since it will be boss killer :D

First off get a useful enchant on your boots. There are only 2 good boot enchants for us, 120% crit if you have not crit recently and 10% penetration if you have not killed recently. (these are both always active because our totems kill, not us)

Second upgrade both your gloves and your shield. You can get some strength on your shield or higher resists since right now your shield is essnetially just the +1 totem mod with mostly useless / low tier other stats.

Your gloves are similar, they have only one or two useful mods and could just be better in every way. You also need to add a second implicit to the gloves.
egg
Spoiler
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

First off get a useful enchant on your boots. There are only 2 good boot enchants for us, 120% crit if you have not crit recently and 10% penetration if you have not killed recently. (these are both always active because our totems kill, not us)

Second upgrade both your gloves and your shield. You can get some strength on your shield or higher resists since right now your shield is essnetially just the +1 totem mod with mostly useless / low tier other stats.

Your gloves are similar, they have only one or two useful mods and could just be better in every way. You also need to add a second implicit to the gloves.

Thank you sir for the answer <3

Pretty much done with the build and on to the next project. I´ve been farming Shaper- and Elder-Invitations and also some Hidden-Runs with this, Mavens last Phase is like 6 seconds ... DPS is just really really strong, considering how cheap the current setup was and how much more power you could potentially get from the additional Forbidden Jewels. So far I´ve managed to barely scratch 1.9k Str, got a Double Anger Watchers Eye and the famous Lethal Pride with the correct seed number.
Unfortunately, so far the build feels very hard to sell as really not many people are interested in totems. Well, anyway - strong contendor for a leaguestart for me in the future, as it really doesn´t need much to take off. Biggest weaknesses of the build are the vulnerability to ele damage and spells as well as top-end speed and AoE, aside from that it´s kind of a jack of all trades, especially on a budget. Nice build, can recommend.
I summon them in the right order, but there's 2 Protectors after summoning 3 CP and Warchief overwrites 1 of 3 CP. What am I doing wrong?
"
I summon them in the right order, but there's 2 Protectors after summoning 3 CP and Warchief overwrites 1 of 3 CP. What am I doing wrong?

need to use only the vaal warchief, it gives +1 totem and thus overwrites a protector
the Pob stays the same for volcanic fissure? great guide btw and ty. i was thinking at going for volcanic fissure too in the endgame, cuz that would work for lvling too, enabling it from lvl 12 is easy
Last edited by Maagna on Dec 20, 2022, 6:13:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info