Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Would love to try this build out. What could be the minimum investment, to start using this build? Uniqs arent that expensive, except astramantis and 6L iron fortress. Could I start with lower budget (~100c) and gradually upgrade or is it better to just farm all the currency and only then start using this build?
"
KurbadsN7 wrote:
Would love to try this build out. What could be the minimum investment, to start using this build? Uniqs arent that expensive, except astramantis and 6L iron fortress. Could I start with lower budget (~100c) and gradually upgrade or is it better to just farm all the currency and only then start using this build?

U can start with a rare 6l ofc, but only 100c is really low, as good attribute rings etc cost 50c upwards. So farm a bit more.
"
Vennto wrote:
Heyho, so with roughly 10div after the starting weekend I rolled into the build. Not everything is finished yet but it really seems promising. I have a question regarding the Cluster Jewels though: In your PoB there are different setups, and Cheelos (thanks again for the tips In-Game) also uses different notables. Have u done a test which ones are the optimal setup or shall we just grab whatever we get our hands on?

Also - my totems are very underleveled yet, so this might be a reason, but I am a bit concerned regarding their survivability. How do you make sure they actually stay alive?

For the totem medium cluster jewel the notables I use are the best ones for DPS. Though the difference isnt as noticeable until you get the optimal forbidden flesh/flame jewels.
The reasoning for this is the onslaught on totem placement notable allows us to use the belt enchant for 30% increased accuracy rating while you have onslaught. The forbidden flesh and flame jewels we use give us super high flat accuracy and scale attack speed off accuracy so the onslaught and enchant from belt essentially double dip on the attack speed.
The totem buff effect node is just the best, not much else to say on that one.

The level of your earthbreaker support gem is what dictates the health/survivability of your totems so getting a level 21 version of this as soon as possible really helps keeping them alive. The higher level your totems are the more exponentially hard it is for enemies to kill them because they have an inherent 80% reduced damage taken modifier so each point of HP on them is 5x effective.
egg
Is this build a League start friendly?

Does volcanic fissure can be used exactly like consec just by swapping the skill gems?
"
gtultimate wrote:
Is this build a League start friendly?

Does volcanic fissure can be used exactly like consec just by swapping the skill gems?

Other people have used the build to league start so I would say yes it is league start friendly, though you have to be able to get a bit of currency to get the uniques you need.

Volcanic fissure can be swapped in instead of consec path just fine but there are different optimal gem links I have mentioned at the top of the guide in the 3.20 notes section.

Consec path is better for mapping but volcanic fissure will deal more damage to bosses in most situations.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:

Other people have used the build to league start so I would say yes it is league start friendly, though you have to be able to get a bit of currency to get the uniques you need.

I was thinking that weapon+helm+armour (not 6l) are cheap enough to roll into maps and farm maybe harbingers.

"
gtultimate wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:

I was thinking that weapon+helm+armour (not 6l) are cheap enough to roll into maps and farm maybe harbingers.

Yeah absolutely they are, if you have just that and some random gear which gives you str and caps your res you will be able to farm pretty much any tier of map
egg
What would you recommend to be the "fit to farm" league mechanic with this build ? (Please don't say blight)
Not including bossing because obviously it's easy with this build.
Would like to check Metamorph farming with this atlas and this build (lots of damage and tanky), kinda meme based on what I read until now 😅
"
gtultimate wrote:
What would you recommend to be the "fit to farm" league mechanic with this build ? (Please don't say blight)
Not including bossing because obviously it's easy with this build.
Would like to check Metamorph farming with this atlas and this build (lots of damage and tanky), kinda meme based on what I read until now 😅

The build can really farm anything, last league I did all expedition/harvest stuff, the league before it I did heists all the time. It really is a jack of all trades and can do any content easily.

Metamorph farming is definitely super easy with the build, can pretty much instakill most metamorphs.
egg
I rerolled to this build on day 3 with almost no currency to my name. But I'm currently rolling T14 unid corrupted maps on a 4 link with like 100c invested. Mostly spent on my armour, astramentis and clusters. My other rares are all 1c trash. I'll probably even leaguestart this next time. Can highly recommend this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info