3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

great work guys
With the decrease in Loot, crafts should cost 75% less.
Some generally nice changes overall, but still just feels so minor. I was really hoping to see some harvest changes, like at least fixing the possibility of getting 0 life force if not adding back some of the old crafts. I've been running a lot of T16s and the loot feels mostly okay, but I really wish it was less spiky and it didn't feel like 30% of it was flasks and whetstones. I'm also just not a fan of the aura changes, it really hurt some of the builds I like that were sorta on the edge of being decent, pushing them into an uncomfortable "below average" feeling if that makes sense. I'm still playing and enjoying myselff, but I have to admit it's just less fun than last league, scourge or a lot of leagues before even those. I really feel like you guys need to just be willing to make more drastic changes
can't wait, finally nothing will change POG
I bought the Astral character effect explicitly for some of the interactions.

"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Last edited by IlluminaBlade on Sep 6, 2022, 9:45:13 PM
Something smells like it's burning..
They did what they said they would do lol. Why are you guys so mad?
"
Fixed a bug where players could become unable to move for a time after using Frostblink while Shield Charging.

Ty I thought this issue was me making some kind of mistake
A lot of work that doesn't address the players' main concerns.

People are leaving the game.
Last edited by Iggy5150 on Sep 6, 2022, 9:44:54 PM
Corrupted Catalyst, Mirror Catalyst Please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info