3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

YES
oooh wowww nice yeah still looking trash overall tho!
Deleting our comments is not going to help the matter.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
OMG AMAZING PATCH, thanks for the harvest improvement!!!
Good damn i love these harvest changes!

They really listened to our feedback! oh wait...

also the 5% beyond boss thing.. is that a typo or ?
You actually didn't buff the lake loot? It is awful, there's no way you think it's even close to in-line with previous league mechanics. I did a fully decked out T15 lake, literally only 1 tile didnt have boss notches on it and I got SIX CHAOS ORBS of value............. Come on...... im trying to be on your side with this but what do you have to lose by buffing the lake rewards? Every one of my friends that got me into the game has quit except for one guy, trade is awful because of how few players there are, the least you could do is try to bring some of them back with a fat lake buff. It's a temporary game mode for christ's sake.
Pretty disappointing patch for a disappointing league. Wish there was some improvement to story and additional content around the lake of kalandra. Sure we get some voice lines but not much storyline. Why isn't there an additional boss fight? The mirror tablets are so boring and not very unique or interesting. It just feels like a bad map of slightly like a delve.
Thanks for the hard work, communicating, and constant fixes unlike other big gaming companies out there!
What in damnation have you done?
Good stuff! Loving the league and each patch you guys improve it even more thanks a bunch!
lol, lmao even

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info