widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
XeoTech wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

i'm sure they're real upset.

They're obviously not as upset as you are.

Do you even own a 49 ultrawide monitor? My guess is no.

We are literally living in your head rent free causing you to come on here daily and troll.

Go outside bro. Thanks for the free bumps of the thread. 👌

lololol
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
XeoTech wrote:
They're obviously not as upset as you are.

Do you even own a 49 ultrawide monitor? My guess is no.

We are literally living in your head rent free causing you to come on here daily and troll.

Go outside bro. Thanks for the free bumps of the thread. 👌

Free rent is fun!

GGG, fix this ASAP.
Rob, are you seriously suggesting that black bars are a good user experience? Because the black bars are what we want fixed.

I'll mention here as full disclosure, that I've worked in software engineering since the early 90s, and I've seen the whole "That's not a bug, it's a feature / working as intended" thing hundreds of times - at least. I don't let people get away with it at my company, and I'm not likely to cut GGG much slack on it either. Technically, the black bars aren't a bug - they were implemented that way on purpose - what they actually are is a terrible hack used as the cheapest solution to a bad decision. They are ugly and they don't solve anything server side.

I'm not sure what your motivation is, but I'd really like to know. From the outside it appears you enjoy supporting GGGs decision to downgrade our gaming experience. I'm hoping this isn't the case, as that's mean spirited.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Sep 15, 2022, 2:41:22 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Rob, are you seriously suggesting that black bars are a good user experience?

yes, that is EXACTLY what i said. totally. verbatim, even.

/s

don't actually read the posts you're responding to, that would be helpful.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
to the top!

Fix it, GGG

Also, obvious troll is obvious. Stop feeding him.
Last edited by Zucktheduck on Sep 15, 2022, 8:52:38 AM
I still can't believe this thread is 37 pages long and GGG still won't respond. How many pages will it take?

How hard is it for GGG to write a simple response of a timeline and plan to fix it?
"
XeoTech wrote:
I still can't believe this thread is 37 pages long and GGG still won't respond. How many pages will it take?

How hard is it for GGG to write a simple response of a timeline and plan to fix it?

GGG are very stubborn sometimes. Wouldn't surprise me if this thread takes 3700 pages.

Realistically, the only way this gets attention is probably if a streamer makes a video or angry reddit post about it. That seems to be the only thing they listen to.

However, this stays front page until it's fixed, because GGG are being absolutely out of their minds crazy thinking black bars are OK in 2022.
over 4000h of gameplay.
4 Years with 32:9 ratio and now this stupid decision

Will wait for POE2 or 32:9 ratio again...
Until then, goodbye poe
:c
S L O W E R
"
XeoTech wrote:

they'll prolly take it down because there is no constructive conversation here thanks to our lonely rabbit aka rob
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info