widescreen resolution removed from the game.

I actually forgot that they added "center ui" a few leagues back when this was removed. I was super happy about that, as it was a nice option to have.

Look at how immersive it looks. Thing that annoys me is it runs just as bad at 3440x1440 as it does at 5120x1440 haha. Oh well....
I'm back bitches. You know what's not back? A reasonable rationale for how to handle ultrawide resolutions in 2024.

1 year, 189 days.

Fix it.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
1 year, 190 days.

Fix it.
"
tackle70 wrote:
I'm back bitches. You know what's not back? A reasonable rationale for how to handle ultrawide resolutions in 2024.

1 year, 189 days.

Fix it.

Did they mute you or what? :)
If yes, would be interesting to hear the justification, lol.

1 year, 191 days.

Fix it
Last edited by tackle70 on Feb 25, 2024, 8:11:27 AM
1 year, 192 days

Fix it
"
tackle70 wrote:
1 year, 192 days

Fix it

it's not a bug. it's a feature. there's nothing to fix :3
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
1 year, 192 days

Fix it

it's not a bug. it's a feature. there's nothing to fix :3

If I were to punch a hole in my wall, it doesn't matter if it was intentional or accidental - I still need to fix it and patch up the wall.

So it is here. This may be intentional, but it has broken an aspect of the game for no reason and so it needs to be fixed.
Man, I would love to come back and play but still no support or any word :(
"
tackle70 wrote:

If I were to punch a hole in my wall, it doesn't matter if it was intentional or accidental - I still need to fix it and patch up the wall.

So it is here. This may be intentional, but it has broken an aspect of the game for no reason and so it needs to be fixed.

You are fundamentally wrong. Your analogy is the exact opposite of reality.

You think they punched a hole in the wall by removing widescreen support and they need to fix it.

THEY have TOLD YOU in no ambiguous terms that widescreen support WAS the hole in the wall and them removing it was doing the repairs you say "has to be done".

Go back to wherever you went and keep ignoring the game you hate so much because of losing a few inches. The game that so HORRIBLY changed because of this incredibly minor change.

Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 26, 2024, 10:27:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info