[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

What skill are you all going to level with before we can get the staff?
"
WinterHiko wrote:

With couple Buzzing/Snapping/Crackling wands.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

This league will try to level with cold skills, not with mines
I'll level as usual with freezing pulse and frost bomb. I stack as many supports as I can on both. I kill trash with frost bomb, bosses with freezing pulse. It's not hard to get good spell damage wands, and also +1 to cold.
Got to 38/40 with this one! I'm missing 1 week to complete 40/40, I can't be bothered. The build is incredible, and I don't even have the properly crafted chest (tried like 50 times to fossil craft the base to +Int and decent ES/EV, but no luck, so I gave up).

I am 65% on the way to 99 now, and the last time I died was somewhere around 96. Deaths are avoidable with proper knowledge (which I don't have sometimes), the Trickster boy is insanely hard to kill! Can't wait to go to 40/40 in the next one, hopefully.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Graiaule wrote:
I'll level as usual with freezing pulse and frost bomb. I stack as many supports as I can on both. I kill trash with frost bomb, bosses with freezing pulse. It's not hard to get good spell damage wands, and also +1 to cold.

Leveling only with freezing pulse and frost bomb seems to be a good idea, much easier than with cold skills.
Will try that too
you guys have a guide/process for leveling with freezing pulse/ frost bomb?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
you guys have a guide/process for leveling with freezing pulse/ frost bomb?

Follow the levelling guide on the first page. Kelvynn is a die-hard miner, so he doesn't talk about any other levelling spell!

You'll have to run a witch to level 2 to get the freezing pulse gem, and then switch to shadow.

Throw as many supports as you can on them. Note one way to get early 4L items (that ignore the item ilvl!) is to use an orb of binding. You might be able to snarf one cheaply in the first few hours of the league.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 6, 2022, 4:01:37 AM
ok so with the bonechill revelation - https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ze3j3r/bigger_psa_its_not_just_combustion_support/

what does that mean exactly here? since our vortex is lvl 1, the bonechill buff doesnt apply to our ice storm i guess? does that render vortex useless? wonder if we are better off with another skill (frost bomb to lower regen + cull?)

edit
realizing FB would interact poorly with WoC since we can't double exposure. so i'm not really sure
Last edited by jjmccaw on Dec 6, 2022, 9:49:58 AM
Hi,

cannot play the next league

My notebook is lagging too much.

I installed POE and Windows new, but now it is worse than before.

Just tried to level a trickster, but died at Vaal like 8 times, because its lagging too much and I cannot see what he does.

Gl to you all in the next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info