[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Yamsan wrote:

What about other upgrades what should I focus on.
The int rings r alr too expensive :(

Honestly, go back to the gearing guide and follow it more closely. It's pretty detailed and ordered. Follow each step closely. By taking a quick look at your build, I noticed :

Helmet : wrong base, no %int mod, two dead mods.

Amulet : Astramentis is fine, but not ideal. Wrong annoint.

Body Armour : Wrong base, mods are all low tier, not %attributes, no good defense mod.

Rings : buy %int corrupted Heup of alls. They're 5C and will be much better than your current rings. Synth rings are a later upgrade.

Boots : No annoint on Stampede.

Belt : You only have int as a good mod. Reroll the rest.

Flasks : Your unique flasks aren't qualitied. Prefixes of your magic flasks are wrong (should be charge on crit). Suffixes are low-tier.

Tree : You haven't switched to the Split Personnalities setup.

Good afternoon, I don’t understand, it seems like there’s 6,200 shield damage, but at T6 they’re one-shotting me) I remember playing for a long time, but I didn’t die. I opened it.
"
AHDPE9IH wrote:
Good afternoon, I don’t understand, it seems like there’s 6,200 shield damage, but at T6 they’re one-shotting me) I remember playing for a long time, but I didn’t die. I opened it.

Hehehehehe. GGG understands that easy to kill monsters are boring. So the rares in this league are quite buffed and you do have to pay attention.

As an example, there's a delve node that had 4 fires you had to set that would spawn a bunch of undead rhoas which you then killed to spawn a boss rhoa which was a complete pushover. I would just fire off all 4 fires at once all previous leagues.

Spoiler
This one, don't do that LOL. I clicked all 4 and spawned about 10 rare mobs that killed me in a second at 6500 ES.

So yeah pay attention to your defense passives, get your ES and int up ASAP.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
AHDPE9IH wrote:

Hehehehehe. GGG understands that easy to kill monsters are boring. So the rares in this league are quite buffed and you do have to pay attention.

As an example, there's a delve node that had 4 fires you had to set that would spawn a bunch of undead rhoas which you then killed to spawn a boss rhoa which was a complete pushover. I would just fire off all 4 fires at once all previous leagues.

Spoiler
This one, don't do that LOL. I clicked all 4 and spawned about 10 rare mobs that killed me in a second at 6500 ES.

So yeah pay attention to your defense passives, get your ES and int up ASAP.

The nesting ground node is very dangerous if you release the 4 at once in deeper delve (300+ is still fine) after they buffed rares many leagues ago :-).
I have come once again to ask for guidance.
Upgraded almost everything.
Should go for a 6L armor next ig? or enlighten 4 (kinda far away rn)
Why not level Immortal Call past lvl 6?
"
Akinari馬鹿 wrote:
Why not level Immortal Call past lvl 6?

Mana issues. The objective is to make sure it does not drain your entire mana, interrupting the rest of your spells.
"
Yamsan wrote:
I have come once again to ask for guidance.
Upgraded almost everything.
Should go for a 6L armor next ig? or enlighten 4 (kinda far away rn)

Helmet does not have %int (Hunter mod).

Rings should still be upgraded to corrupted Heup of Alls. Those two 5%int implicits are going to do some heavy lifting for you.

The implicits on gloves are not the right ones. You want dmg per int and Unnerve on hit. You already have exposure on your Awakened Cold Penetration gem (once it's leveled up) and Unnerve is 10% increased damage taken, which is huge.

The rolls on your gloves explicits are not great either.

Don't forget to quality your gems. You can vendor lvl20 support gems with a single Gemcutter Prisms to put them back at level 1, but with 20% quality. You can also just buy them at 20/20 or 21/20.

Get int/ES Split Personnalities. It's going to give you a big chunk of extra ES.

Get Blanketed Snow on both your clusters. That's a big chunk of dmaage right there.

Leftmost jewel should be a conversion jewel. It hits three strength nodes, so it's about 50int. Same on right side of tree, you can get 40 int by converting dex nodes. If you have trouble with dex requirements, you have some room on your gloves to roll it.

Check in PoB, but +5int per mastery is probably better than %attributes on that attributes mastery.

Allocate Instability ASAP (extra Power Charge on top).

Get a better Watcher's Eye. The second mod is not very useful. Hatred mods can be costly, but you could get on the cheap the current Clarity mod + max mana as ES, for example, then switch to a Hatred mod later on.

Deep wisdom is usually on of the last points you allocate. Make sure there isn't something that provides more damage (like the Doom Cast wheel, for example).

Hope that helps!
Thanks for all the guidance and answers to questions! I have gotten a couple maps this league with "Monsters cannot be leeched from". Are these maps just dead or did I miss something that deals with that?
"
WardenKane wrote:
Thanks for all the guidance and answers to questions! I have gotten a couple maps this league with "Monsters cannot be leeched from". Are these maps just dead or did I miss something that deals with that?

You won't notice that during mapping because Trickster has the 'Polymath' node:

Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill for each different type of Mastery you have Allocated

The same node also mitigates no mana regen during mapping.

For boss (or strong rare), just be a little more careful to dodge hard hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info