[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
New video: Inscribed Ultimatum Random mods on the Inscribed ones aren't very hard to deal with either..

How do you suggest to clear ultimatum when you randomly get the mod that apply ruin ( 7 ruin and it’s game over ).
Would it be advisable to use an amulet that's missing the +15% increased maximum ES mod in favour of +14% increased intelligence?

These jewels are pretty broken, gives Watcher's a run for their money.
So I managed to get myself a Mageblood, can I use it instead of the synthesis belt and are there any changes on the passive tree? Thank you!
"
ushiototora wrote:
So I managed to get myself a Mageblood, can I use it instead of the synthesis belt and are there any changes on the passive tree? Thank you!

a mageblood can never replace the int you gain from a synth belt so in my opinion it is useless for the build
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
ushiototora wrote:

This isn't a mageblood build. Think about how often you hit your flasks before you set them up to auto cast.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
ushiototora wrote:

This isn't a mageblood build. Think about how often you hit your flasks before you set them up to auto cast.

Pretty much any build build can benefit from Mageblood because of the double effect on flasks.

With that said, losing the 18% int hurts, which makes this build benefit a lot less from it.
"
gruumine wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
New video: Inscribed Ultimatum Random mods on the Inscribed ones aren't very hard to deal with either..

How do you suggest to clear ultimatum when you randomly get the mod that apply ruin ( 7 ruin and it’s game over ).

To be honest, you hardly get touched by the mob that applies 7 ruins unless you're just standing around.
Frostblinking and cycloning away from it while killing mobs work well.
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
ushiototora wrote:

a mageblood can never replace the int you gain from a synth belt so in my opinion it is useless for the build

Ah, I see, no problem, I am dumb so I might say wrong things, thought I can make a use of it. Thank you for your answer!
So im pretty tanky right now, but i think i realy lack damage, any idea what i should upgrade next that would give me a damage boost ?
My Budget is around 8 Divine, if i should save some currency to get something in the 10 to 20 D range, i think i can farm for that.
Profile should be public.
Last edited by Turbopuschel1 on Jan 7, 2024, 1:00:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info