[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is the 79 level cap of the helmet mandatory to get the proper Hunter influense? I got some trashy Igniting conflux today and than realised my item was 85. I was frustrated, but it's my fault so nvm. However now I have to farm again for another attempt and I'm wondering if the chance is really 100% with the requirements explained in the guide otherwise would be easier to directly buy the helm.
Last edited by Mumuzet on Jan 3, 2024, 11:58:01 AM
"
Mumuzet wrote:
Is the 79 level cap of the helmet mandatory to get the proper Hunter influense? I got some trashy Igniting conflux today and than realised my item was 85. I was frustrated, but it's my fault so nvm. However now I have to farm again for another attempt and I'm wondering if the chance is really 100% with the requirements explained in the guide otherwise would be easier to directly buy the helm.

Yes. If the helm is between item level 75 & 79 AND you have full prefixes and at least 1 open suffix, you are guaranteed to get % Increaed Int if you Hunter slam. However it's still a 50% chance to get Tier 2 (6 to 8 % increased) or Tier 1 (9 or 10 % increased)
I can confirm ragebarr is correct, as is the writeup on page 1. I got lucky and hit 10% on mine.
Yup, it has to be between ilvl 75 to 79 and will have a 100% to hit as per the guide.
You can also verify it on the emulator at https://www.craftofexile.com/en/

Due to RNG, I crafted 4 helmets (sold them all at 1 div each), only one hit Tier 1 intel, and at 9% which I divined to 10% with 1 div (thankfully)

Hit me up if you need a spare helmet though. (I have one with lower ES than my current helmet. Bought it at league start for 100+c)
IGN this league: EeKaCyClOnE
Thank you all for the answers. I will keep the helmet I got for now. Was lucky enough to remove the useles suffix with annulment and will start farming for the corret one.
Btw I switched to the cluster jewels yesterday and the dmg boost is amazing even without the second Cold to the core yet allocated. I'm starting to like that build even more.
any link for chest craft?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3294484/page/106 -- Beskaius

Sadly perfect fossils are ridiculously expensive this league.
tyvm i remember someone post it but can't find with search option...
New video: Inscribed Ultimatum

Easy money! XD

If the currency didn't already rain from the sky in this league, Ultimatum would be an OK mechanic to farm for a tanky build like this one. When you do it in maps, there are many mods you can choose that do literally nothing or very little to you (chaos damage, phys mitigation, moving blades, exploding ice balls, etc). Random mods on the Inscribed ones aren't very hard to deal with either.

The rewards are kinda like Ritual. Sometimes something valuable drops. Random sellable catalysts always drop. Sometimes you find the boss who drops Tainted Catalysts that sell for good money. More often you drop Inscribed Ultimatums (which also randomly drop from anything in a map that has an Ultimatum). They are random, and most of them are trash. But it's very free. And sometimes pretty damn rewarding.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 5, 2024, 1:14:53 PM
the damage provided by simplex amulet is really impressive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info