[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Look at arcane surge rework
Nerfs:
Caster Mastery: 1% damage/16int removed
Leech Mastery: Max ES recovery +25% (from 30%)
Mana Masteries: Clarity Mana Reservation Efficiency removed

Arcane Surge: Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant 10% increased Cast Speed at gem level 1, scaling up to 20% at gem level 20.

(Possible) Buffs:
Armour and Energy Shield Masteries: (New) 10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage
Cold Masteries: (New) 10% Chance to Inflict Cold Exposure on Hit with Cold Damage
Energy Shield Masteries: Stun Threshold is based on 60% of your Energy Shield instead of Life (previously 50%)
Evasion and Energy Shield Masteries: (New) 1% increased Evasion Rating per 5 Intelligence, Dexterity provides no inherent bonus to Evasion Rating
Mana Masteries: (New) 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills
Last edited by Cjin on Mar 30, 2023, 4:59:26 PM
Losing the increased spell damage per int from caster mastery is the one that jumps out at me as the biggest nerf.

Some interesting possibilities. I like the phys taken as chaos as a possibility.

Some of the cold stuff is interesting, even if nothing jumps out at first glance. I'm wondering how that increased damage taken second frozen works with freeze immunity in the case of enemies that aren't technically freeze immune but can't have action speed reduced beyond a minimum.

New cold clusters on the tree have some of what's been lost from the original cold mastery. I like this new Glacial Cage - provides "Enemies permanently take 1% increased Damage for each second they've ever been Chilled by you, up to a maximum of 10%"

Power charges provide 50% increased crit chance instead of 40 is a slight boost for crit variants.
Last edited by Vahkerr on Mar 30, 2023, 5:28:58 PM
(New) Recover 5% of Energy Shield over 1 second when you take Physical Damage from an Enemy Hit

hm it's proc for every hit or got icd...

Evasion and Energy Shield Masteries: (New) 1% increased Evasion Rating per 5 Intelligence, Dexterity provides no inherent bonus to Evasion Rating... well 1500 int= 300% increased ev?)

Energy Shield Masteries
(New) 100% increased Energy Shield from Equipped Helmet also not bad

Caster Mastery: 1% damage/16int removed oof

Also nerf
removed Discipline has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

-arcane surge big hit for us-(

well hm it's seems like we get more def but less less dmg now -(
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 30, 2023, 5:44:12 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Evasion and Energy Shield Masteries: (New) 1% increased Evasion Rating per 5 Intelligence, Dexterity provides no inherent bonus to Evasion Rating... well 1500 int= 300% increased ev?)

Looking at my last league char, 8561 ev rating, 50% chance, 2500int.

That node would put it up to 27316 rating with 76% chance.

That is against T16, does anyone know how much accuracy rating pinnacle bosses have?
soo what we can do.. crit version + inst leech with some power charge + endur charge on stuff tree&?
There's no nerf to arcane surge. We still get %more damage, and actually this is a buff since we use it in the staff.

"
Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant 10% increased Cast Speed at gem level 1, scaling up to 20% at gem level 20. Supported Skills also now deal 10% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 25% at gem level 20 (previously 19%).

And, oh boy, we get to CRAFT OUR STAVES FINALLY!

Hmm, levelling up as spark appears to have been nerfed, and explosive trap as well! BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.
Last edited by Graiaule on Mar 30, 2023, 6:38:04 PM
holy fu*k so much nerfs...
"
Graiaule wrote:
There's no nerf to arcane surge. We still get %more damage, and actually this is a buff since we use it in the staff.

"
Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant 10% increased Cast Speed at gem level 1, scaling up to 20% at gem level 20. Supported Skills also now deal 10% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 25% at gem level 20 (previously 19%).

Arcane Surge gives 2 different more damage instances.

First is more spell damage to supported skills. This part is the one that is getting buffed

Second is global more spell damage that affects all your spells while the buff is active. This is the part that is getting changed to increased cast speed

So we gain 6% more spell damage to supported skills, but loose 20% more global spell damage.

The way more works, we are loosing 17.8% damage there.
Looking forward to the updated version. I haven't tried the build yet, but I was eyeing it for a while. New evasion/es masteries seem to be quite good for the build too. Excited to burn through WI staves to make some good trees this league.

Also, what about the 10% instant leech added? Would it be any good for icestorm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info