[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
milkytwix wrote:
So guys, rocking this build for first time this league, never done a int stacker, never done a scion (well, scion is already left behind, trickster is WAY moar fun) and I am having a blast - big thanks to everybody improving this!
I hate sanctum mechanics and just grinded it a bit to get my hands on a sanctified relic, which I just now got and already Elemental Overloaded. So how do I get now the Elemental Overload? My relic is currently in my Relic locker in my Hideout...

You mean how to get Elemental Overload on your Sanctified relic?

You need to use a Lycia invocation of Elemental Overload on your relic. It will corrupt it and add the keystone. Then you equip the sanctified relic and it should allocate EO. They're worth 2div right now.
I did this for my benefit and would like to share with others. I took his 3.20 PoB and cleaned it up, added in the lvling trees, relabeled the gems and made a HUGE note section. Enjoy.

https://pastebin.com/QKtXtMbJ

Ha, i colored it blue to fool ya, Gotcha
Copy and Paste it.
"
Fareekshow wrote:

Copy and Paste it.

You little...
"
Fareekshow wrote:
I did this for my benefit and would like to share with others. I took his 3.20 PoB and cleaned it up, added in the lvling trees, relabeled the gems and made a HUGE note section. Enjoy.

https://pastebin.com/QKtXtMbJ

Copy and Paste it.

Thanks a bunch mate!
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
milkytwix wrote:
So guys, rocking this build for first time this league, never done a int stacker, never done a scion (well, scion is already left behind, trickster is WAY moar fun) and I am having a blast - big thanks to everybody improving this!
I hate sanctum mechanics and just grinded it a bit to get my hands on a sanctified relic, which I just now got and already Elemental Overloaded. So how do I get now the Elemental Overload? My relic is currently in my Relic locker in my Hideout...

You need to use a Lycia invocation of Elemental Overload on your relic. It will corrupt it and add the keystone. Then you equip the sanctified relic and it should allocate EO. They're worth 2div right now.

Naaaa, my question was after all of that - but fiigured it out: Die in the sanctum, start a new one, equip the relic, aaaaaand done. 3 points for MOAR damage. As if we do not enough allready. Thank you nevertheless!

Next nub question: Got some ilvl85 gloves with eater of worlds greater influence (damage per int), but I fail to get unnerve on them via lesser eldritch ember - am I doing something wrong?
"
milkytwix wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
milkytwix wrote:

Naaaa, my question was after all of that - but fiigured it out: Die in the sanctum, start a new one, equip the relic, aaaaaand done. 3 points for MOAR damage. As if we do not enough allready. Thank you nevertheless!

Next nub question: Got some ilvl85 gloves with eater of worlds greater influence (damage per int), but I fail to get unnerve on them via lesser eldritch ember - am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for reminding me about that, I just got it on my gloves after 25ish tries. ev/es gloves ilvl 85 also
"
milkytwix wrote:

Depends on your budget, there are many ways to aproach.

First step: buy or craft one with 50+ int and nice ES and resists if possible.

Then the cheapest way is set both implicits with lesser orbs. You can do same with greater and grand orbs but the value will increase exponentialy.
And now, with orb of conflict with 50c a peace, if you have budget and want to go that way i recommend to set both implicits with grand orb, then use orb of conflict until hit 4% dmg per 100 int or make unnerve on perfect.
If you luck and hit the 4% int first, just re-apply the unnerve with grand orb, should be enought.

now if you want a glove like mine:

This one, set both implicits with Grand orb, then used orb of clonflict until hit Perfect tier on unnerve, then used Grand orbs to set dmg per 100 int again, and then orb of conflict until hit 4% dmg per 100 int (exquisite tier).

So my gloves have:
4% dmg per 100 int (Exquisite)
30% chance to unnerve (Exeptional).

Not gonna lie, its expensive. Expect to expend about 120+ orbs for hit every base implicit

if you are on low budget go for lesser 3% dmg per 100 int and greater or grand unnerve, and let as this.
Last edited by whiterockxx on Jan 9, 2023, 4:29:25 PM
See https://maxroll.gg/poe/crafting/eldritch-implicits for what is probably a MUCH cheaper way to craft these gloves.
"
Graiaule wrote:
See https://maxroll.gg/poe/crafting/eldritch-implicits for what is probably a MUCH cheaper way to craft these gloves.

I tryed this method once, but does not work as intended. There is a point where you keep fliping coin between mods playing luck and each flip cost 50c, wich is the price of 10 grand orbs!
Then i tryed with both implicits grand (t3) + 10 orb of conflict, one went perfect, and the other was completly removed (against the odds)! If the method suggested works, it never should heppened.
So i can assure that is luck what determine the final value result, since the exquisite mode was upgraded to perfect and the lesser vanished twice!
It happened 2 times on my gloves. In the end is all about luck, rolling the mod and hitting the conflict orb!
This is the beauty of have lots of spare currency from a nice league start to try the methods and find better ways to craft nice itens 😁
Every League i craft all my itens from the base, and I aways try to do it the cheapest way, to be able to have all itens ready on 1st week of the league.
And i share here to help you guys dont waste currency and have a nice progress!
Last edited by whiterockxx on Jan 9, 2023, 8:36:50 PM
Huh. That's fascinating!

Last league, I came up with a very different approach where I can (nearly) deterministically get the 4% affix with around 12 conflict orbs based on markov chain analysis, and demonstrated it did work. Of course, the conflict orbs then were selling for ~15c each.

The maxroll guide does seem to match my understanding of the theory so I am surprised your actual observations differ.

Well, we now have three approaches!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info