with MTX

without MTX

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Jun 16, 2022, 3:42:36 AM
Whaling

Yes, I like this game! Yes, I like change!
Last edited by fskgl on Jun 16, 2022, 6:59:46 AM
Natural:
Poe Robocop
Front

Back

Premium:
Crimson Queen
Front

Back
Last edited by Impavidor on Jun 16, 2022, 8:16:49 AM

chest= annihilator
head= atlas core
hands= twilight
feet= radiant stormstrider boots
back= twilight wings
weapon= dark prism
shield= diamond splintering shield
footprints= twilight
weapon effect= annihilator
helm attachment= annihilator
character effect= scavenger
pet= sunrise wolf

Last edited by Legendary_20_ on Jun 16, 2022, 1:57:29 PM
Without microtransactions (standard) :
Khuraz, the deadeye

With microtransactions (prenium) :
Vijnana, the (elementalist) valkyrie

With MTX

Weep for Golden Days

Thoughts behind this:
Spoiler

I love the look of straight sharp points on Viridi's Veil and I tried to find other pieces that compliment it well. However, unifying the colors and textures is very hard with what we have available, so I lean on the Golden Character effect to make it all come together.

The Annihilator body piece compliments the stately and regal look of the Veil with its flowing draping train and fitted bodice, while shoulder pads offset the fragile shoulders of the Witch, making her look broader but still retaining femininity.

Imperator boots and gloves have sharp spikes and spurs that I thought matched well with Viridi's Veil halo.

Aureate Halo (first ever MTX I ever bought, actually) fits in perfectly, like it was always made for this helmet, it's outline just showing from behind the Veil, creating an ethereal look.

Darkprism weapon, unlike many others, doesn't have a curved blade, and the hilt sports spikes as well, so it was a natural fit with the ensemble. Annihilator weapon effect outlines the weapon in gold which fits the golden theme, and is the only source of intense glow in the set.

There is also a very faint aurora-like halo coming from Ethereal Ashes of the Stars, which is the only item not changed into gold by the character effect and serves as a focal point of color.

Purple eye effect is very hard to see, but it is there. Purple, being the opposite color to yellow, stands out just a touch more than any other eye effect did, so I decided to bring life to my character's eyes with that addition.

Capes/wings are great and I love them, but this would have obscured the clean sharp lines I tried to accentuate in this ensemble, so I left them out.

As for why "Weep for Golden Days"? One can always lament innocence lost and death inevitable. Mourn the passing of golden days and tranquil nights. But it will not bring them back. It may look beautiful and precious, but one has to move on. But that doesn't mean we cannot experience sadness for the lost glory of the past, even if we can't keep it.

MTX Breakdown:
Spoiler

Helmet: no MTX, Viridi's Veil
Helmet attachment 1: Aureate Halo
Helmet attachment 2: Purple Eyes
Amulet: Ethereal Ashes of the Stars
Chestpiece: Annihilator Body Armour
Weapon: Darkprism Weapon, sword variant
Weapon Effect: Annihilator Weapon Effect
Gloves: Imperator Gloves
Boots: Imperator Boots
Character Effect: Golden Character effect

No Armour Attachment, Footprints, Off-hand, rings, apparitions, pets or belt.
https://www.twitch.tv/velzanna/
Last edited by Velzanna on Jun 16, 2022, 4:01:27 PM

Last edited by Arkweave on Jun 16, 2022, 6:23:16 PM
Didn't have too much time to throw these together, but hopefully they tickle someones fancy~

Premium Entry:

Natural Entry:

youtube.com/@scupht

scupht's many dens 🏕️ [Hideout collection]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3361526

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info