Last edited by Gainworx on Jun 14, 2022, 5:34:00 PM
premium
front

back
Category:Premium
front

back
Category: Natural

The boxes were generous, and I got the Sanguine Ngamahu Body Armour, which paired perfectly with the Rapture Wings from the Sentinel announcement stream. Then I got the Demonflame Phoenix Helmet, bringing this Sanguine Raven set up together. The rest of the set is finding pieces that fit the vibe: Demonic Gloves, Crusader Boots, and Ultimate Chaos Footprints. Archemesis Weapon & Ngamahu's Flame fit the lore aspect of the body armour. However, I went with Heartseeker because it fits just right.

Overall this is probably my favorite mix of MTX in a long while. Extremely happy with how it turned out.

Front

Back

Front w/Rage (Build utilizes Chainbreaker)

I like this armour so much, glad I was able to participate in this kind of event.
In the spoilers I included link to the album of different poses and inventory screenshot (with items list). I don't have the right "energy" to browse through the posts right now, but I will check and remove my entry if I find similarity later. Or if someone already seen something before, please, contact me and I will remove.
Deleted
Last edited by kej231 on Jun 20, 2022, 3:41:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info