Game Mechanics Q&A

Considering all the complaints about recently introduced game mechanics.
Which are the in-game mechanics intended for players to be able to overcome/lessen or have immunity to the following:

1) The large number of OP ground degens and fast-flying poop orbs?
2) Archnemesis modifiers that appear without any player agency, that cannot be overcome, and brick specific build types?

Sharing the mechanics at play and intended, will help the community with an understanding of how it was supposed to be received vs the current general perception of it being a game-breaking turd sandwich.
What causes the game to crash , when interacting with Blight towers ? (Audio card ? graphic card ? Something else ? )
Does mine aura effect also increase the upper limit that pyroclast mine can reach in addition to the flat damage? I am referring to the "up to a maximum of (64-601) to (96-901)" if there is any confusion.
Players speculate that rare items generated by monster drop/ID scrolls, chaos orbs, alchemy orbs or fossils have an 8/3/1 in 12 chance to have 4, 5 or 6 mods respectively (assuming the item has at least 3 valid prefixes and at least 3 valid suffixes).

Is this correct?
Le Toucan Will Return
What are the movement speed penalties inflicted upon monsters by various tiers of cold/physical Blight towers, and how much are these increased by ring enchants and/or the green "my towers are better" towers?
Le Toucan Will Return
There are never minion dps information on the tooltip. when will that be added. even an average damage thing is fine. I just wanna know if slotting something or putting on new gear helps my minions
If I cast a curse (e.g. Flammability) and it's gaining Doom, and I re-cast it on the same target, does the Doom counter reset? Or is the curse duration refreshed but the existing Doom counter remain, and will continue to count up if possible?
I'm very curious how the item labels work in game. How do you organize the labels from colliding with each other? Is it a custom algorithm for collision checks or maybe a rectangle packing algorithm?
Does the Gravicius syndicate reward "trialing divination card metamorphis" award rarer average outputs when rarer input cards are used?

Related, does the Harvest craft "Sacrifice up to half a stack of divination cards, receiving from 0 cards to twice that number of cards back" consider the rarity of the sacrificed cards in its formula to determine how many cards to return?
Le Toucan Will Return
How does the % chance for one monster in each of your maps to drop a connected map work?

Is it an entropy system?

Are monsters added by mechanics after you enter a map eligible or does it choose a monster when the map is created?

Say the monster chosen to drop the map is a tormented ghost but you can't kill it in time and it flies away, is that chance gone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info