Game Mechanics Q&A

Hello!

I have a few questions:

- How does reduced extra damage from crits (ex. armour mastery) interact with mechanics like divine shield and Juggernaut's unbreakable node? Is it mitigated and counted towards the regen or is it not?

- Since I mostly play SCSSF I am curious about how some uniques are weighted. My favourite unique in the game is saffel's frame and since there is no direct way of target farming that item specifically how is the weighting determined compared to for example a "worse" shield.

- The last thing I have been wondering about is Juggernaut's unstoppable node and Kaom's Roots. How does the movement speed and action speed "immunity" actually work? When you are slowed if you have 50% increased movement speed with no flasks or buffs at all you cant be slowed right or can you get slowed down to 0% increased movement speed? But what happens if you pop a quicksilver flask? Can you be slowed down to 50% increased movement speed or do you stay at 90% movement speed or do you go down to 0%. I have basically the same question around action speed with temp chains or chill. I just want to add that I want to know if there is any monster ability or mechanic that reduces BASE movement speed or action speed.

I tested PoE in 2015 for the first time for like 1 hour and started grinding gear (hehe) in 2018 in the betrayal league. Loved the game since then. Keep up the good work. :)
If I use

with

will my spiders still get buff bonus from

made by

I found
"It also presumably means the minion no longer attacks who you attack and the behaviors applied by
Meat Shield Support, Predator Support, and Feeding Frenzy Support are no longer applicable"
(source https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient_Skull)

At poe.ninja I see most of build WITHOUT feeding frenzy.
But I think dmg bonus still applies, only BEHAVIOUR from buff doesnt count, right?
can we have the sentinel "pre-skilling" for the normal talenttree?
When will you give Lilly her goodbye voiceovers in hideout back? Removing them was a literal crime and Blizzard-style abuse. But as long as it goes back as it were, we can still fix it.
Thyme and thigh wait for snowman.
I would like to know about the internal process of changing the game. Prime example is AN changes in this league.

Its obvious to anyone with more than 5 brain cells that these changes are not popular with the player base. Save for the fanboi's that will swear up and down that there's nothing wrong, a good majority of the player base is unhappy with this change.

So, what is the process that is used to determine a change like this, and what if any feedback actually makes it to the people that can make a decision to change it, undo it, or otherwise make it better?

What is the breaking point for ggg to realize that it was a bad call, and start to change it? Is it money, or loss of revenue from people leaving or refusing to spend as their unhappy? Is it player count, what is the percentage of player count that has to leave before change happens?

I would like more insight on how these decisions are made, justified and then evaluated.
What limitations are there for Arctic Armour's original functionality of costing mana over time?
=Could it see a comeback in some way?
=If not the main version of the skill, could we get a Vaal version (or some alternate quality version?) that does the old behaviour (including the flat mitigation, possibly updated to modern values)?

Is Summon Reaper REALLY as bad as people think?

What is the maximum possible minions achievable simultaneously (all types acceptable, only limited by gear/gem slots)?
Is Apex of Ascension (t3 Alva temple room) better than Ancient Orb?
May peace be with you, exile.
When will leagues be extended to 4 or 6 month cycles to alleviate the pressures of 3 month development squeeze so as to improve quality content?

Does Tencent resources help in league design and development? If not, why?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jun 5, 2022, 12:23:52 PM
Does any of the Atlas nodes affects Delve or Heists?
"
Impavidor wrote:
Does any of the Atlas nodes affects Delve or Heists?

No, areas refer to maps specifically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info