3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

Half-measure sailor boy.

This won't change almost anything.
Rares still with massive resistances, higher than Shaper/Sirus/Maven. On death effects stay, dot pools, Drought Bringer, Assassin blinking on Blight pump, all kinds of slows, reflect still there...

DROPS from rares?

League is toasted. Too bad. I was really looking forward to it after 3.17 .

Melee buffs when?
And please, remove 99% of the degens and on death effects. It's great to have them once in a while to keep the attention to the game needed, but when there's 5 different pools of melting shit on the ground EVERYWHERE while 10 different colors of balls rush at you it becomes fatigue, not fun.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
way too little, way too late, this league is terrible.
Last edited by drbokorkati on May 24, 2022, 7:44:07 PM
Please bring the Trickster ascendency up to par with the Archnemesis monster.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
It would be cool if the invisible buff could be applied to Warcries AND it would silence the sound from them, too. I hate to turn all the sound off, but hearing "Heyuuuuh! Huuuuuh! Heeeeeeh!" over and over because I'm constantly casting general's cry when it's up is.. annoying.

Agree. Silencer skin?

Also, remove effigy, GGG. And remove the possibility to spawn two or more mana siphoners in confined mechanics, like ritual, or ultimatum if/when it returns.

"
We're still working on a fix for Headhunter and will release it as soon as it's ready. Thanks for your feedback!

jesus christ. just delete this archnemesis and but original nemesis back,,, its done.
fk archnemesis.
Can we just go back to pre-archnemesis POE?

This feels so reminiscent of bad decisions of World of Warcraft developers where nobody asked for a change this unpopular and all changes are slowwwwwly reverted or diminished over years when the obvious answer is to just revert it 100% immediately.

Just accept the player base hates arch nemesis mods and remove them from the game and go back to how it was before.
"
Character level no longer prevents you from using Sentinels in Act Areas.

Great! Just after I ran a new character for the "Empowered Act Boss" challenge. Tried it with my main char (lvl 95) but couldn't use sentinels even at Kitava. Wanted to rush a new char to Merveil but found out the lowest ilvl Apex Sentinel I can equip is 24 so had to push it to Vaal Oversoul in Act 2. Got the challenge in the end.

Still a great change for other high-level characters wanting to get the challenge without creating a new character.
"
Skytip_ wrote:
Delete on-death effects

based
Without 3.17 ,Sentinel could be a good season. What a waste. All these Fix are such a joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info