[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Bobirobsan1 wrote:
Guys, is Inquisitor fine as an ascendancy for this?

Im at lvl 97 with Creeping Frost (hit based) which is working out perfectly fine.

But I've wanted to do a Ward Loop character and I feel like without Omniscience INQ would be a lot of dmg to ignore resists and cap crit.

I noticed on PoE ninja a few people already had this idea there are a few INQ doing this.

So can you comment on this? Like is Scion so vastly superior that I should just make a new character? Here is a link to one of the Wardloop INQ on poe ninja:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kkyuNoGotchu/%EC%94%A8%EB%B0%9C%EB%9F%AC%EB%A7%A4%ED%8C%8C%EC%88%98%EA%BE%BC%EB%AC%B4%EC%8A%A8%EC%9E%AC%EB%AF%B8%EB%A1%9C%ED%95%98%EB%83%90%EA%B0%9C%EA%B7%B8%EC%A7%80%EA%B0%99%EB%84%A4?i=15&search=skill%3DDivergent-Creeping-Frost

I paid like 1 exa and got the inquisitor flame jewels hehe.
Last edited by xikorita on May 28, 2022, 4:25:13 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Yea I need to test that also.

Right now, silence is not the solution, I placed a jewel with silence immunity and my loop stops sometimes...I guess it's the skelies.

It can't be. Read your skeleton gems. They can't be damaged.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
Yea I need to test that also.

Right now, silence is not the solution, I placed a jewel with silence immunity and my loop stops sometimes...I guess it's the skelies.

It can't be. Read your skeleton gems. They can't be damaged.

Well I didn't have a cluster with blessed rebirth just normal level 11 skellies, got the anomalus version , now it's fine. No more loop stop..

The problem was that high aoe mobs could kill my skellies before the forbiden rite.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
So I'd like to be able to farm 5 deli orbs and 30 sims, but feel my damage is to low. If anyone could help me with my next step to get closer that would be great. https://pastebin.com/rBLEBSCD I can currently do 3 deli orbs with not many problems.
Today is 20 ex build??? or need more currency????
Hey guys, i've been using this build for the last 4 days and i'm having a blast with it but im running into problems with shock, since it increases the damage heartloop and FR deals to me, how are you guys solving this issue? right now im on the lookout for my second divergent CWDT so i can use a ring with reduce shock effect + pantheon with reduce shock effect
"
Kiulier wrote:
Hey guys, i've been using this build for the last 4 days and i'm having a blast with it but im running into problems with shock, since it increases the damage heartloop and FR deals to me, how are you guys solving this issue? right now im on the lookout for my second divergent CWDT so i can use a ring with reduce shock effect + pantheon with reduce shock effect

Shock immunity flask / Curse reduction as well

"
Nefhi wrote:
Today is 20 ex build??? or need more currency????

yes, its possible
you have to level the gems yourself
and you have to be careful, use 5-link staff
Last edited by Akshay on May 29, 2022, 1:34:21 AM
"
Kiulier wrote:

I swear to God I never had this issue :))))...

So what happens, do you die or what ?

If you die your ward is too low.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Kiulier wrote:

Shock immunity flask / Curse reduction as well

Unfortunetly i can't take my all res from my only magic flask, i'll lose the res that i need since im using annihilation staff. Purity of elements also seems good but taking hatred out feels so bad x.x

I managed to get a second Divergent CWDT and now im using only 1 Loop with reduce shock effect on pantheon and on ring, now that im shock immune, i managed to tank the pools of blood in sirus with no issue! Amazing build mate

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Kiulier wrote:

I swear to God I never had this issue :))))...

So what happens, do you die or what ?

If you die your ward is too low.

i have 1640 ward, i usually die to 50% shock and those shock clones that follow you when i'm not paying attention. Sirus pools of blood is also somehting that one shots you basically, since it deals physical degen and 50% shock
Last edited by Kiulier on May 29, 2022, 3:07:07 AM
Hey guys, i'm trying the build, it seems i've done everything like the guide, but i'm taking too much damaage from loop.

Can someone please check my POB??

https://pastebin.com/fGHrGUy9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info