[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Maybe you got altar/mods that change cooldown reduction or flasks? It might be that.

I'm not an expert to answer questions mate.

I just tried to use endurance charges (yay free resists). And fucked up my loop because end charges gives physical damage reduction which means the ring deals less damage.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:

Naw4k build incorporate a lot more defenses to be able to handle the ubers. Because you will face the shaper/uber balls for instance. The problem is availability of forbidden jewels.

I really don't care about ubers, just want to farm a mage blood.

Want the best dps for crimson temples and the easiest play style like i had last league...Just phase run in all of them..

Also Casia on maps if possible.

So I need to know between my pob from last league and 3 posted on 3.18 first page ( one of it it's yours) which one has the highest dps.

I am just bad at pob that's all.

Also were is the exposure coming from ?

Well my version is a lot cheaper because there is no omni. Maven phases are like 2-3 seconds and the playstyle is exactly like that, just walk and melt everything. The damage from the build is way more than needed. Any version.

Do you have a tft discord name ? I followed your build using 2 unique rings until I get exalts for cast when damage taken divergent.

Have you noticed that some mobs just stop your loop ? It's not temporal bubble, some mobs just hit me, or stay close to me and apply some sort of mark/curse or something that stops the loop and I have to recast.

I have left the build half and hour afk and the loop didn't stop so it's something from them, but I do not know what.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:

Naw4k build incorporate a lot more defenses to be able to handle the ubers. Because you will face the shaper/uber balls for instance. The problem is availability of forbidden jewels.

I really don't care about ubers, just want to farm a mage blood.

Want the best dps for crimson temples and the easiest play style like i had last league...Just phase run in all of them..

Also Casia on maps if possible.

So I need to know between my pob from last league and 3 posted on 3.18 first page ( one of it it's yours) which one has the highest dps.

I am just bad at pob that's all.

Also were is the exposure coming from ?[/quote]

Well my version is a lot cheaper because there is no omni. Maven phases are like 2-3 seconds and the playstyle is exactly like that, just walk and melt everything. The damage from the build is way more than needed. Any version. [/quote]
Do you have a tft discord name ? I followed your build using 2 unique rings until I get exalts for cast when damage taken divergent.

Have you noticed that some mobs just stop your loop ? It's not temporal bubble, some mobs just hit me, or stay close to me and apply some sort of mark/curse or something that stops the loop and I have to recast.

I have left the build half and hour afk and the loop didn't stop so it's something from them, but I do not know what.[/quote]

Hmm no idea. I use the Kiara flask (it is not 100% of upime, something like 70) and I don't face any curse.

Exposure is coming from high lv awakened cold penetration.
"
Vendetta wrote:

I have left the build half and hour afk and the loop didn't stop so it's something from them, but I do not know what.

My guess is that they cast Silence. At least that is what stops my loop from time to time, its really annoying.
"
rathaya wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

My guess is that they cast Silence. At least that is what stops my loop from time to time, its really annoying.

Could be, I'll try to get a jewel or something with silence immunity, but I strongly think that it's because my skeletons sometime die from the mobs instead of me, due to high aoe damage. Need to further test
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
rathaya wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Could be, I'll try to get a jewel or something with silence immunity, but I strongly think that it's because my skeletons sometime die from the mobs instead of me, due to high aoe damage. Need to further test

That is why you use the alternate skeleton or the cluster with minion rebirth. To make them invulnerable when casting
Yea I need to test that also.

Right now, silence is not the solution, I placed a jewel with silence immunity and my loop stops sometimes...I guess it's the skelies.
Is it better to have Frostbolt in weapon cwdt? If yes, when can one make that switch and what to change?
Guys, is Inquisitor fine as an ascendancy for this?

Im at lvl 97 with Creeping Frost (hit based) which is working out perfectly fine.

But I've wanted to do a Ward Loop character and I feel like without Omniscience INQ would be a lot of dmg to ignore resists and cap crit.

I noticed on PoE ninja a few people already had this idea there are a few INQ doing this.

So can you comment on this? Like is Scion so vastly superior that I should just make a new character? Here is a link to one of the Wardloop INQ on poe ninja:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kkyuNoGotchu/%EC%94%A8%EB%B0%9C%EB%9F%AC%EB%A7%A4%ED%8C%8C%EC%88%98%EA%BE%BC%EB%AC%B4%EC%8A%A8%EC%9E%AC%EB%AF%B8%EB%A1%9C%ED%95%98%EB%83%90%EA%B0%9C%EA%B7%B8%EC%A7%80%EA%B0%99%EB%84%A4?i=15&search=skill%3DDivergent-Creeping-Frost
Did the uber sirus. Can't tank shit but with arakhali pantheon and more ward than the forbidden rite damage I could move through the fire that disables regen.

Missed the first death, he can spawn a whirlwind while fighting first phase, lol.

Can't tank shit, sad. Thankfully the damage is there.

https://youtu.be/ntDuJEdyNwY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info