[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

You got a PoB for that setup with pandemonius?
"
ZeMePE wrote:
You got a PoB for that setup with pandemonius?

https://pobb.in/qmnHe92rymQJ

Hey guys, i got all the updates of gear, got 27% cdr now. my tooltip before was 0.21 Cooldown time, now it's 0.20. Can this be of a confirmation that i did averything right? Visually skill icons trigger much faster, but the number in cooldown time went down only by 5%.
"
aefoa wrote:
Hey guys, i got all the updates of gear, got 27% cdr now. my tooltip before was 0.21 Cooldown time, now it's 0.20. Can this be of a confirmation that i did averything right? Visually skill icons trigger much faster, but the number in cooldown time went down only by 5%.

Put the skeletons, weapon and armor skills on the bar. They have to be synced. Run the calculator again to be sure your have it right.
"
aefoa wrote:

should be fine, yes, as long as skill gems are correct

everything in skill bar moves fast
Is this good enough for the helm or does it need to have a higher tier for int?

I am currently trying to save up for the divergent cwdt gems(two of them is so expensive) and I don't think I will have enough any time soon for Omniscience ammy, so this helm would be for the pandemonius version of the build.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
Yes the Pandamonious version should have resistances not int/dex/str
I am making a POB right now for that items, just got them
"
mrshroom wrote:
Is this good enough for the helm or does it need to have a higher tier for int?

I am currently trying to save up for the divergent cwdt gems(two of them is so expensive) and I don't think I will have enough any time soon for Omniscience ammy, so this helm would be for the pandemonius version of the build.

I did divergent just in the chest for a long time. Doing half the dps in the weapon and it was fine.
This is a pretty helpful guide. Thank you.

But if someone is wanting a better calculator, hfok has made one in 3.16 that still works. It has more detail of if you can sustain the CWDT taken.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nwCNWFHBigjIA3PlIiwPk296QIjxDkJ1nZN5OD5PvcE/edit#gid=1577012351

Thought I share this as it help me understand the loop better instead of copying other people gems.
"
Penknight wrote:
This is a pretty helpful guide. Thank you.

But if someone is wanting a better calculator, hfok has made one in 3.16 that still works. It has more detail of if you can sustain the CWDT taken.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nwCNWFHBigjIA3PlIiwPk296QIjxDkJ1nZN5OD5PvcE/edit#gid=1577012351

Thought I share this as it help me understand the loop better instead of copying other people gems.

oh i had seen there somewhere, good calculator
I will try to simplify the calculator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info