[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
xikorita wrote:
"
kolint1 wrote:
so, i don't understand how u avoid poison\ignite and what giving lvl on this build. now i 73lvl and loop works fine.. but poison\ignite destroy me

Do you have intuitive leap and the top recover life when taking damage? That thing sustains poison/ignite.

oh, i see, thx for help <3
"
medwannabe wrote:
I have a very weird issue, maybe someone can help ? if I use summon skeletons lvl 21 I can get the loop working without any issues but I wanted to switch to anomalous summon skeletons (to clear a medium jewel notable spot) because I'm forced to use blessed rebirth on a medium cluster for now;

Problem is anomalous summon skeletons lvl 21 seems to be pricefixed (only 9 gems on the market, price starts at 22-23ex) so my solution was to use lvl 19 anomalous summon skeletons + empower lvl 3 in order to get the same result but cheaper;

Bought gems, in theory everything stayed exactly the same, but when I test it with the new setup (lvl 19 anomalous skeletons + lvl3 empower) the build stops looping; I do not understand FFS, the gem gets +2 levels, it says it summons 4 skeletons and yet the build stops working, WHERE is the problem ?

EDIT: for ppl trying the same thing, i found out the problem lol; apparently you can't use blessed rebirth at the same time with anomalous summon skeletons, they interact with each other in a weird way; i removed the notable and now it works ....

that's nice workaround

you can also get +2 prefix, but you will end up less ward
Great guide, love the build. ofc it's a bit thin against super dmg content, but dps is there and it's cool.

To proceed to one Heartbound loop ring setup i need to get only 2 divergent CWDT gems for two 6L spell links right?
"
aefoa wrote:
Great guide, love the build. ofc it's a bit thin against super dmg content, but dps is there and it's cool.

To proceed to one Heartbound loop ring setup i need to get only 2 divergent CWDT gems for two 6L spell links right?

That's correct, 19 for body armor and 20 in weapon
Level 21 is very expensive, use level 20 gems in weapon
Omni is still the best option right? It's just said to go crit instead because of the current price of it?
"
LOLME132 wrote:
Omni is still the best option right? It's just said to go crit instead because of the current price of it?

Yeah and it is easier to do the resists too.
What's the point of having Witch ascendancy with Omniscienece amulet? Wiki states that penetration always applies against monster's cap res instead of current resistances that are lowered by curses/exposures.
This means that Witch only gives elem refl immunity and that's pretty much all?
Did a 30 wave simulacrum! (6 portals though).

They are about 55c and even before 20 waves you paid it already. It is a bore to do though.

https://youtu.be/5KjMwLOg-Ic

Depending on the layout you cant dodge clockwise the bosses. Also for me without omni the worst mods are %MORE monster life. Takes too long to kill stuff. Also increased AOE for bosses sucks.

I don't know why my mana regen takes a while to ramp up and be topped. I think I failed a previous simu because my tp was in the middle of everything and my mana didnt regenerate fast enough.

Hey,
I tried to do it but unfortunately I'm having trouble with mana.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Ze1tjWis
https://youtu.be/p0so7gwWeXo
"
Kopy06 wrote:
Hey,
I tried to do it but unfortunately I'm having trouble with mana.

Not sure if this would fix it for you but I had the same problem. I fixed it by allocating the Mana Mastery that also gives 10% dmg recoup. The OP takes it too.

Unrelated but does anyone have suggestions for bossing? I wasn't sure if using creeping frost was BIS for some reason or why I wouldn't instead run two Freezing Pulse.

Edit: I see, I didn't realize there was a universal cooldown among skills with CWDT
Last edited by Huntress_Natalie on May 25, 2022, 4:32:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info