[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

What IS the name of the New notable ?

In pobb.inn, there aren't the number you use.
"
Hysk4 wrote:
What IS the name of the New notable ?

In pobb.inn, there aren't the number you use.

When you use a Militant Faith jewel with Dominus mod, it transforms any keystones in its radius into Inner Conviction, which is the desired keystone. It gives 3% more damage per power charge, but disables gaining frenzy charges (which we don't use).

The 'number' on a timeless jewel is also known as its seed, and it is nearly impossible to obtain the exact same one. However, many of them do the same thing in the same slot, even with a different number. Simply use the tool to check what it will do.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Thanks you for your answers and your build.
Good day! Please tell me how to craft your multi jewels from the guide correctly?
"
iceiceice1 wrote:
Good day! Please tell me how to craft your multi jewels from the guide correctly?

I usually just buy mine imperfect, and often don't perfect them myself unless I have excess free time. Last league I bought perfect jewels for 25d, which was inefficient. Sometimes though, perfects won't be on the market.

The best method to make perfect jewels for our build, is to get fractured cobalt jewels with "+#% to critical strike multiplier with elemental skills", and use Deft+Dense fossils on them. This will cost an average of 70 div to hit perfect for our build; you'll have to sell some imperfect outcomes.

You'll hit perfect fire or cold just as often, making about "one perfect cold, and fire, and lightning multi jewel" per 70 div more accurate. You'll also hit about three near-perfect jewels, with 10% global multi instead of 15% spell damage multi on the suffix. By my estimation the 'true value' of a perfect jewel for our build is about 20 div.

Ultimately you're best off using near-perfect jewels (like some lightning damage instead of multi on a single mod), unless you're quite obsessed with grinding it out. That last ideal mod is 15-19div to obtain. Keep an eye out for perfect jewels on sale, as they can often be underpriced.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
iceiceice1 wrote:

I usually just buy mine imperfect, and often don't perfect them myself unless I have excess free time. Last league I bought perfect jewels for 25d, which was inefficient. Sometimes though, perfects won't be on the market.

The best method to make perfect jewels for our build, is to get fractured cobalt jewels with "+#% to critical strike multiplier with elemental skills", and use Deft+Dense fossils on them. This will cost an average of 70 div to hit perfect for our build; you'll have to sell some imperfect outcomes.

You'll hit perfect fire or cold just as often, making about "one perfect cold, and fire, and lightning multi jewel" per 70 div more accurate. You'll also hit about three near-perfect jewels, with 10% global multi instead of 15% spell damage multi on the suffix. By my estimation the 'true value' of a perfect jewel for our build is about 20 div.

Ultimately you're best off using near-perfect jewels (like some lightning damage instead of multi on a single mod), unless you're quite obsessed with grinding it out. That last ideal mod is 15-19div to obtain. Keep an eye out for perfect jewels on sale, as they can often be underpriced.

Do you think these parameters are suitable for a start?

12% increased Spell Damage
16% increased Lightning Damage
+15% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spell Damage
+16% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Lightning Skills
"
iceiceice1 wrote:
Do you think these parameters are suitable for a start?

12% increased Spell Damage
16% increased Lightning Damage
+15% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spell Damage
+16% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Lightning Skills

Yea, that's fine. Really you're just looking for 3-4 mods that generally affect your character, and multi is particularly good. Maxing out jewels is something that's only really worth it when you run out of other things to finish.
Hey, sorry to bother Cassie...there's something strange happening while I'm fighting and leeching back Energy Shield from monsters; essentially, every time I hit a large pack my ES goes to its peak and then starts to fall down for two or three seconds. I checked everything inside the passive skills (which I'm following without any deviation) and also in my equipment (which includes only things that are in your suggestions as well) but I didn't find any anomaly that could be causing that, EXCEPT that...

...could it be Transfiguration of body, mind and soul that are causing my shield to fall down after reaching its peak? Because I'm not sure how to interpret its description, in the sense that I can't understand if I'm getting debuffs from it as well as every granted buff.

Another small question also D:
why is "cast when damage taken" listed to reach lvl. 20 in the PoB? Am I not making it almost impossible to activate it if it's at the highest damage taken threshold? Sorry, I'm not very familiar getting in an out PoE every so often.

Thx for your time and the amazing build also ^^
Last edited by Gibbidens on May 2, 2023, 10:47:34 AM
"
Gibbidens wrote:
Hey, sorry to bother Cassie...there's something strange happening while I'm fighting and leeching back Energy Shield from monsters; essentially, every time I hit a large pack my ES goes to its peak and then starts to fall down for two or three seconds. I checked everything inside the passive skills (which I'm following without any deviation) and also in my equipment (which includes only things that are in your suggestions as well) but I didn't find any anomaly that could be causing that, EXCEPT that...

...could it be Transfiguration of body, mind and soul that are causing my shield to fall down after reaching its peak? Because I'm not sure how to interpret its description, in the sense that I can't understand if I'm getting debuffs from it as well as every granted buff.

Another small question also D:
why is "cast when damage taken" listed to reach lvl. 20 in the PoB? Am I not making it almost impossible to activate it if it's at the highest damage taken threshold? Sorry, I'm not very familiar getting in an out PoE every so often.

Thx for your time and the amazing build also ^^

CWDT triggers only spells as high of level as itself, so higher requirement of damage taken also triggers a higher level steelskin, for more mitigation. It has a cooldown, so smaller amounts aren't good.

Transfiguration mods just give you damage, they won't cause degen.

Your degen is from Shimmeron's effect; make sure you're lightning resistance capped and not running maps that put it below cap. Presence of Chayula will help with this because regen scales with max ES. Uber lab will also help, for the consecrated ground bonus. In the mean time you can run Vitality aura, until you don't need it as badly.
Hey Cassie, im really enjoying the build but im feeling im farming slowly than id like to. any tips, like whats the best map to farm?

(im using ur hard version atlas strategy on volcano map)
Last edited by okcaio on May 2, 2023, 6:02:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info