[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

Thanks :) I am quite close to being able to afford Chayula so I will go for that. Is the idea to then try to get two of the unique rings and more resistances on my belt/boots after that?

Also I am currently specced more into Expedition and Essences, but Blight might be something i try in a few future character or league
"
NinjaTuna wrote:
Thanks :) I am quite close to being able to afford Chayula so I will go for that. Is the idea to then try to get two of the unique rings and more resistances on my belt/boots after that?

Also I am currently specced more into Expedition and Essences, but Blight might be something i try in a few future character or league

Rings will be one of the last things you get because it's 10 div+ each.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Oh sorry, I meant getting two Gifts From Above.
"
NinjaTuna wrote:
Oh sorry, I meant getting two Gifts From Above.

Those are like 1c, just gotta get res on other items.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Ok. I'm after converting my build to staff version. What a beautiful disaster.

How increase my defence? - for now fly live longer than me. Its looks like almost all defence/regen/mobility from wand version just ...gone.
"
KilM wrote:
Ok. I'm after converting my build to staff version. What a beautiful disaster.

How increase my defence? - for now fly live longer than me. Its looks like almost all defence/regen/mobility from wand version just ...gone.

You need to be chaos resistance capped as well as ele, that's likely to be killing you. It's ok to swap back until you pick up more gear, you have a lot of other upgrades to get still!
Hey Cassie, one more doubt.

About the Cluster Jewels, since you have jewels with Arcane Heroism/Sap Psyche/Seal Mender, but you don't take the points in Arcane Heroism in you PoB, is it okay to use a Cluster Jewel with only Sap Psyche/Seal Mender? It's been really hard searching for a Jewel with all 3 nodes.

Also, in the level 100 version of the build, it looks like you use 2 of the same jewel, taking the same points. Any particular reason not to take Arcane Heroism in these cases as well?

Thank you!
"
LanzBulldog wrote:
Hey Cassie, one more doubt.

About the Cluster Jewels, since you have jewels with Arcane Heroism/Sap Psyche/Seal Mender, but you don't take the points in Arcane Heroism in you PoB, is it okay to use a Cluster Jewel with only Sap Psyche/Seal Mender? It's been really hard searching for a Jewel with all 3 nodes.

Also, in the level 100 version of the build, it looks like you use 2 of the same jewel, taking the same points. Any particular reason not to take Arcane Heroism in these cases as well?

Thank you!

The third, unused node (from a list of four, see POB mousing over the jewel in the item section), changes the cluster passive tree generation to shift the two desired notables into the front two positions, saving you three passive points. Any 3-mod with seal mender/sap psyche is ok, but costs 3 points extra.

We don't allocate the third notable because it's not quite efficient enough to spend 2 passives getting it, in the back position.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 25, 2023, 10:30:54 AM
Cassie,

Any tips on farming strats? Can u post atlas passives as well, please?
"
okcaio wrote:
Cassie,

Any tips on farming strats? Can u post atlas passives as well, please?

I have my strat and atlas in the map mods section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info