[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

"
NinjaTuna wrote:
Hi, I have most of the items in the 'endgame' item build at the moment, but cannot afford the 6L shavronne's yet. Would it be better to:

- Purchase a 5L shavronne and use life auras with prism guardian
- Just keep my 6L rare chest and not use any life auras until I can afford a 6L shavronne's (i assume it might also be good to take chaos inoculation until that point as well?)

Thank you for your great guide.

First option. You're welcome!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Build can be a bit squishy. An option i found worked was to use a small cluster with Enduring Composure on it. Gives a bit more Armour and Endurance charges.
Obviously drop some damage but for us slower people surviving to level is important, and this build loves levels.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Build can be a bit squishy. An option i found worked was to use a small cluster with Enduring Composure on it. Gives a bit more Armour and Endurance charges.
Obviously drop some damage but for us slower people surviving to level is important, and this build loves levels.

Another option is to pick up some dexterity from the passive tree and run grace, with a stibnite impala flask.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Drop Zealotry or Wrath?
Zealotry is my guess.
Need 101 dex so not willing to sacrifice nodes for that.
But thanks for the suggestion.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Apr 23, 2023, 1:02:26 AM
Hi cassie ! Thx for the amazing build.

I'm kinda new to the game and i wanted to know if the weapon swap setup with fire trap is still required ? there is written "Not in crucible" next to the gems in your POB but in your web guide it says that fire trap is very important before bosses.

So im not sure what to do. But i hope it's not required anymore as i'm not a huge fan of fire trap :)
"
NectaCh wrote:
Hi cassie ! Thx for the amazing build.

I'm kinda new to the game and i wanted to know if the weapon swap setup with fire trap is still required ? there is written "Not in crucible" next to the gems in your POB but in your web guide it says that fire trap is very important before bosses.

So im not sure what to do. But i hope it's not required anymore as i'm not a huge fan of fire trap :)

It was never truly required, just very very helpful for harder fights. In crucible, weapon swap slots are kinda necessary for holding weapons you're crafting.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
LanzBulldog wrote:
Hello Cassie! Having a blast playing your build. Just killed Searing Exarch for the first time today with almost no trouble.

I'm at a point where all my upgrades seems expensive (4 div+), so I wanted your input as to what should I focus on upgrading first, if you don't mind taking a look at my character. With all auras on, I'm close to 6k ES, rarely dying in T14+ maps.

Also, what maps do you favour in your Atlas? Toxic Sewers seems obvious since it's good to run Blights in, but do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks for sharing the build!

Here's some upgrades that should be decently priced:
- Level 20 Vaal arc (or 21 regular Arc). 21 Anomalous Vaal Arc is the ultimate goal and you have to double corrupt it yourself.
- 21 Galvanic Field
- Tempering catalyst on amulet
- Get better res on your belt so you can replace your rare ring with a second gifts from above.
- Spell crit thunderfist corruption.
- Power charge helmet corruption.
- Finish instilling your flasks
- Swap over to Cluster Jewel+multi jewels
- Save up for power charge rings (10d+)

Good job so far!

Strand can be pretty good for mechanics where you jump into side areas like Alva or Harvest, with less 'normal map' between areas. For blight you MUST block it, so it's pretty much just Toxic Sewers. Crimson Temple is also pretty good if you don't run blight. If you're not on Blight it's mostly preference.

Thanks for the reply! I'm working on saving for the corrupted gloves/helmet. One question though, with 100% Crit Chance at ~6 Power Charges, is it really necessary to have +% Crit Chance in Corrupted Thunderfist, as seen in the PoB? Or is there any other Corruption recommendation?

Also, with Harvest not being so great for profit anymore, do you recommend focusing on other mechanics? Blight has given me the best profit so far, and Alva is fun to do, but Harvest has not been so satisfying.
"
LanzBulldog wrote:

Thanks for the reply! I'm working on saving for the corrupted gloves/helmet. One question though, with 100% Crit Chance at ~6 Power Charges, is it really necessary to have +% Crit Chance in Corrupted Thunderfist, as seen in the PoB? Or is there any other Corruption recommendation?

Also, with Harvest not being so great for profit anymore, do you recommend focusing on other mechanics? Blight has given me the best profit so far, and Alva is fun to do, but Harvest has not been so satisfying.

You could maybe skip the glove corruption, since the later item sets don't use it. It's cheap, though. More crit means you can spec out of crit and into damage on passives.

Blight for sure.
Hi Cassie, thanks so much for replying to my previous post. I feel like I am in a fairly solid spot right now, but the last few pieces for the Endgame build are quite expensive (for me at least :D) so I'm not sure what to aim for first.

- Prescence of Chayula
- 6L Shavronne's
- Level 3 Englighten support
- Level 21 Vaal Arc gems etc.

Could please you have a peek at my POB and see what the best ways of going forward are? This is my first time I've really played through POE to this level of endgame and I am a bit overwhelmed at what to do next. I still feel a little squishy on some maps t14+ and I get oneshot quite a bit
Last edited by NinjaTuna on Apr 24, 2023, 7:26:36 PM
"
NinjaTuna wrote:
Hi Cassie, thanks so much for replying to my previous build. I feel like I am in a fairly solid spot right now, but the last few pieces for the Endgame build are quite expensive (for me at least :D) so I'm not sure what to aim for first.

- Prescence of Chayula
- 6L Shavronne's
- Level 3 Englighten support
- Level 21 Vaal Arc gems etc.

Could please you have a peek at my POB and see what the best ways of going forward are? This is my first time I've really played through POE to this level of endgame and I am a bit overwhelmed at what to do next. I still feel a little squishy on some maps t14+ and I get oneshot quite a bit

Don't panic! There's a lot to do at the top end.

What you listed is about the order I'd buy the upgrades in. Presence of Chayula is particularly big, it'll give you over 1k more ES.

Focus on running exarch altars primarily, regardless of the content you're doing.

Blight is a really good mechanic to learn, and arguably the most profitable right now. It has the added bonus of being less gear dependent. Even if you don't run the blight maps, you can still make huge bank just putting gilded scarabs into t16 toxic sewers, with blight atlas. In my experience the average profit from doing that is about 50c profit per map.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 24, 2023, 7:27:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info