Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

mmmhhmmm seems profitable on POE end - april next xpac? - Plenty of time to use this - ergo not paying CND $ for that Price.. I am too casual. Have any ACVM hunters gone for this, what is your thoughts?
"
Azukana wrote:
Even in the context of PoE we see this non-stop. An armor set costs usually $40+ and wings as you say can be $20-30. $60 packs tend to include both AND $60 of points, so it looks like you are getting at least $120 of value from the pack but in reality you're just being tricked into believing you money is worth less than half as much.

This is actually why I rarely buy MTX, they all feel like very little value for their Dollar, doubly so considering they're one per character, triplly so for things like Hideout Decorations. 10 to 15 Dollars for like, a single desk in a single hideout (since I like to use different hideouts during different leagues, etc), I just can't justify the value. thus I generally have had 1-2K points sitting around, and will basically never spend direct dollars on MTX, just points from supportor packs, which I buy for the sole reason to keep the game going.
Ok after years of giving my money to you ('cause i thought you deserved it),i can just stop playing POE....good job,we can all see where this is going.....
inb4 "you dont have to buy it" & "poe is free gaem"
yes i know i know, but i wanted to give input:

This
is
expensive
as
hell

Your pricing is often pretty absurd, bus this is ludicrous.

getting greedy?
This is so overpriced, on apex you get 30-50 cosmetics in a season für 10 EUR!
Member alternate art race rewards lol

Uninstalled permanently

Wont even try PoE2

Goodbye.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
I am waiting for Chris Wilson sorry message for this sham :))...Smells like China all over...and if this is the trend I rather play Lost Ark...At least I know what I am getting my ass into...

The game runs better , feels better, even is better in terms of "vision of hard"...

Ooo what has poe become.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Not nice
Do you not make enough with your overpriced skins?
This is insulting.
Look, I can get behind the general idea. I love things like this. but $30 for skins I wont even use? no thanks. way over priced for the junk we would get. either drop the price loads, or give us MUCH better skins for rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info