Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

No thanks.
Pricing is way off, it is just gonna drive people away from buying it in my opinion. Why not make it a fair 10$ like almost every other game?

Im fine with a pass and love supporting the game, but hell what a price consindering you get zero points unlike in the supporter packs.
Last edited by TheVacant on Feb 19, 2022, 8:16:17 AM
This thread is like a salt mine.

Unless they make "battlepass" that gives you a clear in-game advantage, all this is completely pointless.

The MTX is completely optional, and does not influence your gameplay in any shape or form, other than make it more visually pleasing.

If and when this changes, that will be something to discuss and/or argue over.
Until then, if you want that MTX, then suck it up and buy the pass. If you think that GGG owes you anything, then stop and think again. They, in the end, are into making money off this game, whether you like it or not.
30$ too much for me for that, no bow skin ;/
It's whale pricing, like everything else in this game. This could have been a great opportunity to try a lower cost endeavor, instead they of went with the traditional skewed method. (That's not to say I think a battle pass is ever a good idea; but a bad idea doesn't mean it has to be implemented in a bad way.)
"
Psiho_Delija wrote:
This thread is like a salt mine.

Unless they make "battlepass" that gives you a clear in-game advantage, all this is completely pointless.

The MTX is completely optional, and does not influence your gameplay in any shape or form, other than make it more visually pleasing.

If and when this changes, that will be something to discuss and/or argue over.
Until then, if you want that MTX, then suck it up and buy the pass. If you think that GGG owes you anything, then stop and think again. They, in the end, are into making money off this game, whether you like it or not.

+1
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
30$ for what??Sorry GGG 5$ its max.When i buy skins i can't must play for get , Kirac vault i must pay and play .
30$ for skins most of people will never use...Like Bottled Faith probably too expensive for most casuals, headhunter, again too expensive for most of people.

Heck even a watchers eye might be too expensive for some casual players.

Why would they even bother to invest 30$ for this when they can literally buy probably a double A game.

Gloves that power up for when they are more corrupted, most of casuals didn't even pass 2 of those corruptions.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Feb 19, 2022, 10:09:19 AM
This type of stuff is the beginning of the end man

Desire to monetize in this way is lame

actual docLeave
When GGG owned this game it felt GOOD to support the creators with my money. Than Tencent purchased the game. Than it was well, I'm still supporting the game so its ok. Now I see this total money grab battle pass. Ouch! Now I say to myself.... who am I supporting?... Tencent and more crap like this? No Thanks!

On a side note:
Going for this money grab shows arrogance. This game is not in a good state but what it does have is... Huge Potential. I keep hoping for some revelations from GGG. I see a new league and say.. maybe it will be good. I love the idea of creating a new build but every time it comes back and bites you in the arse and you realize it wont work. You get to 90ish and go to yourself... hmmm I could play 5 hours straight and accomplish nothing.

We need chase items that are realistically possible.

We need more uniques that can drop anywhere.

We need more map drops.

We need to be able to favorite maps without a huge paywall.

We need less one shots.

Remove reflect

We need deterministic crafting.
Fire, lightning, and cold orbs. If you use a fire orb and an exalt orb it
will craft a fire modifier on the item. If you use a annulment orb and a
fire orb it remove a fire modifier and so on.

These requests are nothing new GGG has heard it 1000 times.

I'm tired of hearing from chris wilson you dont need good gear to beat the game. I don't play this item based game to beat the game. I play the game to improve me gear little by litte. But when you hit 90 and leveling slows to a crawl. And theres no way your going to find an upgrade, your like screw it i'm done. Wait till next league. But every next league I get less and less excited about poe. Only thing hanging me in there is maybe POE2 will be all that we wished for.

:::Best league was harvest. Not because of harvest, but because we could actually improve our own gear and not have to trade for everything. It made more builds viable, it just opened up this huge door of possibilities. That was exciting and something to support. It was ripped away and a carcass of harvest was left to insult us. Throw in battle pass. Well, what do you have now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info