Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Change it to MTX that we can use most of this. If i buy it. i only can use one skin. And 30 coins for only one skin is a way to much
30$ is too much. I would consider it for 10$ (It doesn't even come with points, come on).
Last edited by Maxasaki on Feb 19, 2022, 6:04:16 AM
"
At this stage it is only available to players in the current challenge league because many Standard players can instantly unlock their whole Atlas by completing a single map.

I don't understand why this is a problem. It's still 30$ to your pocket.
I will just say one big LoL on 30$ battle pass
That Pricing is Not fair. Other passes costs around 10$. I can't really afford buying this unless it rotates once a year which i highly doubt..
BTW i already spend around 500$ on the game. Not sure where this is going
[2.6] [LHC] The Baron Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1856433
[2.6] [LHC] Lightning Arrow Pathfinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911240
I promise to buy the new stash tabs if you keep this out my face.

If PoE becomes another FOMO machine, there's other games I can play.

And tbh, it has the smell of Tencent on it.
Last edited by hokkerd on Feb 19, 2022, 6:41:12 AM
"
Sakanabi wrote:
"
At this stage it is only available to players in the current challenge league because many Standard players can instantly unlock their whole Atlas by completing a single map.

I don't understand why this is a problem. It's still 30$ to your pocket.

Exactly!! GGG only cares about leagues, their are a lot of us they do play on standard, but they don't seem to care about that. Id spend the $30 if it were available on Std. They would be getting thier money either way so what is the big damn deal.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
It isn't the 1st of April yet.
Man GGG is craving for money, despite the league being fun and having a peek at launch.... the number of players in the league dropped as fast if not faster than other leagues and seeing how half the known poe streamer play lost ark, this shows people are getting bored more and more and faster of the game....

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Feb 19, 2022, 6:51:10 AM
Hot anime wifu pets when?
STUPID BEAST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info