Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Chris, we know what this game meant and still means to you. We've seen you tear up in joy talking about your vision. We've been playing and supporting it, all these years, for the same reasons.

I don't know what power you still hold over these decisions, but man, this is not something that you can come back from. It may seem small to a lot of people, but path of exile will never be the same after this becomes the norm.

The community can sense this.
No. Just NO!
30, then 60...now 90....then another 30 *EXCLUSIVE*
f no.
I would have never expected this out of PoE, please revert back while you can, this was free back when I started and rewarded players who gave it all, wasn't tied to money but to skill instead, this is what I expect out of PoE, please don't betray the spirit that kept us here all this time.
Early to bed, early to rise, fishing all day, making up lies.
Someone's ready for April Fools early this year.
Dang, I was excited for this when seeing the shield I run on my sentinel character. But I'm a full on Standard player now with no desire to go back to leagues so I'm disappointed that I cant get anything without running the league.

Also, I feel some type of way about the FOMO here... I absolutely hate battlepasses in games now a days as they prey so hardly on that FOMO.. I really hope that GGG does not proceed with integrating this business model. It makes me unhappy to see the term battlepass and PoE in synonymy.
I personally disagree with people who think the how the pass is design is motivate purely by greed.

I certainly will not be buying this but I think the reward and the pricing are very well though of. Here are the reason.

This is clearly targeted at people who have bought all the supporter packs every league and want to spend more on the game. One of the reason I am certain is because the pricing match the lowest price supporter pack. The pass however, clearly offer a lot less compare to the pack. This doesn't give the feeling of FOMO for me. Spending 30$ on one of the supporter packs I haven't bought yet, make a lot more sense.

The rewards are also very specific and do not overlap with anything else. The use is also very limited, and clearly target at players who spend a lot of time in the game. This means that, majority of the players will likely have no use for the pass. In other games the battle pass usually gives more value than anything else, and kind of force people to buy them. Chris also has mentioned somewhere that they already gives the battle pass for free in the form of challenge league, which I think contain more value than this battle pass as well.

There are the bad part of course. The button in the atlas menu should not be there. They should advertise it clearly that this is for dedicated player and will give you less value than supporter packs. The way to complete the challenge is just boring and uninspired, not to mention it has impact on in-game economy.

I do not think their version of battle pass is irredeemable or disgustingly greedy as a lot of people here say. I think it is just not perfect and absolutely not for me.
WTF

Please don't do this, don't go down this path. You're one of the last companies that's not scummy. They all started this way, please don't do this.

MTX is nice, but please not this.
Big no thanks

ps.. why spend resources on this when we had to deal with this crappy league GUI? Even the 'fix' is bad..
Last edited by KitsuneX89 on Feb 18, 2022, 8:50:16 AM
I don't think anyone is against the idea of a Battle pass with actually good rewards.... But this battle pass featuring skins for FLASKS??? Are you mental? Why not just give us some mouse skins instead and then spit in our face.

And unique specific? Who brought up these rewards and who in their right mind thought it was "good"?

This is just insulting....
Very bad implementation for this.
And compare this with Dota 2 battle pass you guys fail big time.
Just a big "No"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info