Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
red666devil wrote:
Came back to play PoE. Saw this. Back to Lost Ark now.

99% of the ppl dont see Bottled Faith or Headhunter. So 6/8 skins.

[Removed by Support]

On the topic now, i dont really care if they add a BP, the way it was implemented and the timing were not the best tho, this could have been done at the start of the league and along with regular challenges, could use the same or a somewhat reworked ui with the paid pass rewards and the free ones in the same place, adding more breakpoints for each reward. The rewards could be abit less specific and the Pass could be a little cheaper,if it was a bit cheaper probably the backlash would be way less and more people would buy it so in the end you would make the same or more money.

Thats my 2 cents, keep making what youre good at, in the end PoE is still my favourite game of all time despite its ups and downs and i wish i could support it more.
IGN - Slayonara
Last edited by Will_GGG on Feb 18, 2022, 5:50:14 AM
Blink twice, if Tencent was force it
Just vote with your wallet, this is the best way to show if you like this decision or not.
Yes, the game is free, but GGG is earning more money following this business model than setting a price point to buy the game and playing it, thanks to their community and the massive amount of money it has given to support it every 3 months.

Yes, people are complaining because as I said, this is a community and most of us have supported the game. We have the right to do it, and GGG the obligation to listen to us, because that is how this game started and PoE became famous. Never forget that.

GGG is not anymore a "small indie company", but likes to appear like that to their community.

They are becoming an EA or Activision following their practises, forgetting their roots and how they became what they are at present.

Last edited by CowardAnt on Feb 18, 2022, 6:01:04 AM
LoL. Battle pass. KEK. So we now can expect other sh*t from other moneysucking games, like premium accounts, exp boosters, paid league/seasons, opportunity to buy currency directly from GGG-shop. Maybe u will introduce some worst monetizining mechanics, like some sort of "energy-system" from mobile "games" where ur every action costs some "energy" and when u deplete it by, let's say, running two maps, u'll end up with empty meter BUT with "option", just "option" to continue EXCITING adventure in the form of "energy refiller". C'mon GGG, with ur prices u have already i can expect anything from u.

What next? Introducing NFT scam following the hype train?

"
CowardAnt wrote:

GGG is not anymore a "small indie company", but likes to appear like that to their community.

They are becoming an EA or Activision following their practises.

yeah, they owned by Tencent. And this company is huge. I mean, realy huge. They can easily buy both EA and Activision. And Ubisoft with 2K for a change.
Last edited by AethGorr on Feb 18, 2022, 6:04:16 AM
Shameful. This has slippery slope written all over it.
And the Looser is ...

The Standard Community because we didn't play the Challenge League.

Again a Loose for STD

A little idea would be to buy the "Battlepass" in standard with
the Option if you buy it u loose your Map tree completion and start from
zero like this.

Maybe in the Fututre we have the chance to get also the “things”
i like how it evolves. it confirm my decision to quit and not to support any more. thank you GGG :)
Last edited by alemusePoE on Feb 18, 2022, 6:27:24 AM
So let me get this straight;
GGG: You may pay (if you want to) for cosmetics
[Removed by Support]: I don't like this, I won't pay!
GGG: That's fine, it's a choice and won't give any disadvantages.
[Removed by Support]: PoE bad! GGG bad!

bruh
Last edited by JC_GGG on Feb 18, 2022, 6:39:51 AM
Is this an out of season April fools joke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info