Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
SaunaChum wrote:
Battle pass AND lootboxes. Apparently Chris needs some really rare MTG cards there days.

But there's NO LOOT in that "lootbox", just cosmetics. You don't magically get any items unlike lootboxes in many other games.
So i honestly don't understand all 70+ pages of butthurt about some irrelevant, purely cosmetic shit. Personally i won't buy it simply because i don't give a rat's ass about 99% of poe's mtx, but if somebody wants it, its fine; price may be too high but that's it - what's that fucking "end of poe" people are whining about?

P.S. and the same people call reddit "toxic". Big "LOL".
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
literally useless Gamepass, No thanks.
would be more reasonable for 10 bucks.
Who cares, I don't get the rage some (or most) playbase seem to have. If someone wants to pay for any of these MTX's, let them... [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Will_GGG on Feb 18, 2022, 5:25:37 AM
i legit thought this was a joke, so yeah poe battle pass lmfao.
Uhm, 30$ seems WAY overpriced for some uniques you might never see
First i thought this is early april fools!
LMAO guess not

the collector whales will love and hate it, as they need to get this now to complete their PoE life goals.

they do anything, i once sold a old alternative art skin armor for over 100 exalts, they really do anything

there needs to be a free to play section for this, challenge system is old and suck really bad, no one wants to complete those totally unreasonable lists of grind and waste of time, why cant free players have simple atlas objective rewards as well? could have done as a challenge rewamp, not as a new separate addition.

Keep challenge rewards for free players and have same steps
Last edited by digibluez on Feb 18, 2022, 5:32:14 AM
Oh no, agree what you spend time and resources to create this expansion and league, But this battle pass is way too much. I actually rly enjoyed this league, and maybe spend some $ for MTX for your support GGG, eh but not like this ;( And this is scarry couze people now have some ideas what PoE 2 is bring to the table, for sure «battle pass» not a bad decision, but rly, now? Maybe for start at least this option can be purchased for points not for directly $...
So i slept on this whole thing, here is my thoughts (again):

1. Release the battle pass at the same time as supporter packs
2. Make it give ~200 points in addition to the rest (you could even make the points part of the rewards if you really need to..)
3. Remove the icon in the atlas screen, let MTX stay in the shop window!

With those changes i think i would be totally fine to have one more type of "supporterpack" for those who don´t like the other two for whatever reason or just want to buy more.
Personally i would even be thinking about buying it (which is kinda crazy considering i was completely shocked yesterday)
Last edited by aggrofee on Feb 18, 2022, 5:36:36 AM
I'll try to avoid entering a debate about game direction and monetization or pricing ...

but I will comment that the layering of paid mtx systems in this game is getting increasingly convoluted, much like it has with functional league mechanics.

pass
When I saw this I was like "Cool! Old reward system is returnig!" Then I red something about purchasing it first and became a little worried and then I saw the price. This should be for free really. Nolifing game AND paying for it to get rewards is a bit overkill in my opinion. But everyone can make his/her own choice.
Last edited by Sakanabi on Feb 18, 2022, 5:41:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info