Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

That visual feedback on Dying Sun is sick, dont have to look at the tiny white bar in the corner for my Flask uptime anymore.

Can have this for all Flasks?
Horrible move GGG, this company cares so little about its community that it literally makes me sick. Remember when you wouldnt take 400 points for my supporter pack payment because I bought a pack that was slightly reduced. Add one more Pass type money making mechanic and I will quit.

ANY ITEMS RECIEVED THROUGH MONEY = PAY TO WIN.

PAY TO WIN = RUINED GAME, its simple math.
Last edited by ngdub204 on Feb 17, 2022, 5:51:01 PM
F
I don't use these items. So do I now buy this so I maybe will use a skin in a future league possible perhaps who knows?

That seems like you are building a business model on FOMO tbh.
Is this pass "patch notes preview" of uniques to be nerfed next league?
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination.
Its different because you don't get points + MTX and its only usable on specific items AND standard boys have no access to it. Like what? Of course its different LMAO
I'm a little conflicted to be honest. If you just made it to where you can use old points I don't think I would have had a problem, but now, I feel like I should never buy extra points to have, only spend when I want something. This will also make me not spend as much since it becomes annoying to only add money when I want to buy things.

Make it to where you can use points you already have and then it's fine.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

Excuse me...? What is this discrimination? Again Standard players being treated like second-hand citizens. I don't play leagues... How am I supposed to take advantage of this pass then? Come on GGG, you couldn't come up with a solution for Standard? This makes me sad.

They wanted it to be a chase thing for this league. So standard will get it at the end of the league when they merge, just like other things go to standard then.

If they let it go to standard now, they'd have to maintain separate versions of it per-account/per-league, which isn't particularly worth it when that functionality would never be used again after the merge.
That's really good idea to do, but... Most of people are simple, if you can have for 10$ access to 100 games(game pass), why would you buy battlepass for few skins for 30$ in POE? I think is way too much. 10$/15$ Might be fine, but who am I to decide. Lesser price more people will purchase. Anyway GJ about last league update. Fingers crossed GGG and I have massive fun this league :)
Last edited by Merx360 on Feb 17, 2022, 8:22:55 PM
"
impulze3 wrote:
ok, you lost it. 30$ ??? LMAO

If this was for free to get people to play the league this would have been so cool but asking 30$ for it will almost certainly not get people to play, it comes off as greedy and pushes players AWAY

Yes, very greedy. Free game with shit tons of content. Greedy indeed, mhmm.
- GRaveChilD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info