Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Amazing, i just wondered what to buy and here it is. Can't wait to die in lag fest of tens of rare monsters beinged exploded at once in juicy maps xD
really good skin but 30$ is too much, 20$ was perfect
I love the idea of this, but $30 seems a little high and while it's like 8 potential microtransactions for that price, they're for specific, very rare uniques that I think would be better put in the shop separately. For example: Maybe someone loves playing Mjolner builds so they really want that skin but don't want any of the others so it's not worth $30 to them. I would suggest making the microtransactions something everyone can use and would like and not so niche. These are really cool individually, but they don't work as a set. Love the idea of this and the look of the MTXs is awesome, but for me personally it's a no.
Please no, not this. If i want one of those i have to pay 30$
Put them into the store ggg please, also i never used paradoxical and that uniques are not so common, so you can enjoy the skin only when you're far into the grind of the league
Last edited by VincentKun on Feb 17, 2022, 5:53:18 PM
NO!
really bad idea, let this go the way of the salvage box (those who dont know what that is, search it up)
That's an interesting idea but would make alot more sense to release this kind of a battle pass in the start of the league. Rewards are ok but not descent enough - you actually only marketing the people that actually use theese uniques, and what about the guys who dont? (learn from fortnite - those are great rewards). Also if it was 10$ not 30$ you would sell a bunch. The goal is not to make people angry, but to make it as accessible as it can be for majority, i think your marketing misunderstood the goal of "batle pass" thing.
Last edited by arome1 on Feb 17, 2022, 5:54:37 PM
If I have none of these items or do not plan to have any of these items I have no motivation to purchase this pass...

I'd so much rather have hideout/armor MTX. Or just straight up points.
For some reason, "Kirac's Vault Pass" sounds extremely creepy and not-my-PoE.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Think they're cool. 30$ for 8 skins is pretty consistent with other MTX, particularly with how beautiful they look.
[Removed by Support] saying this is "greedy" and "the beginning of the end" need to chill, these have no pay to win implications, and are clearly not taking up all their resources based on the high quality of this current patch.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 17, 2022, 6:00:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info