Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

Ahh nice... but they should stack, so the experience is not as miserable as It is right now.
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Feb 16, 2022, 4:50:36 PM
Can you separate selected reciples betwenn eachother, by coloring those yellow triangles differently for example?
More space pls wtf how you can reproduce all time the WRONG ergonomy on your game EACH league ...
Nice and all, but I would like to see a simple order by level - I mean, at some point you do get to most being more or less 85+ but before that it's so much fun browsing through them that I said nah until I get to the point where I go only on tier 16 maps. Especially since it lowers the "reward level" and I feel very rewarded.
This helps but please either increase the space or allow us to store them in our stash
More space please, so that you can actually work towards several recipes at once and store items until you want to use them.
Nice picture showing the PROBLEM of the stash being too small.
1) *please* add a sort button

2) More space would be amazing
Another vote for "more space". It's needed. Having to decide on the fly what to keep and what to toss out is not something to do while playing a map. Either that or give us a "you already have x of those!" warning so we can skip them.
Thank you for continuing to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info