Path of Exile Community Reacts to the Atlas Passive Tree

Epic!
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95(retired?) 92(BPL) 97(GSF)
"
harddaysnight wrote:
My own reaction is that it's nothing more than a cluster fuck. I quit trying to keep up with the constant changes 3-4 years ago. I doubt if I'll try to figure out the atlas, just like I haven't tried to figure out all the other changes over the last several years.

I really seriously wish GGG would stop fucking with the game. It's one of the main reasons I don't play much any more. There are plenty of other games out there that aren't designed to be played by people with short attention spans.

i can't agree with you... this game needs LOT and LONG attention spans. Because they are changing things all the time, so if you have short attention span them you probably can't follow the game changes.
ok. some say that people were created with a desire that can never be satiated... I desire now ascendancies for the tree. One focused on ultimate ultimatum, thank you very much. Some other ideas are on the way.
Last edited by HatreT on Feb 16, 2022, 5:27:06 PM
The Atlas passive tree is great and whoever was working on it really understands game balance. Bravo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info