Path of Exile Community Reacts to the Atlas Passive Tree

That's not the community, it's just a bunch of people who do it for a living. They are not representative of your player base.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
NO LA streamers 8(, here loveeee a loot this awesome game , thx for the video ♥ anyway
People react to atlas tree like it's first person on Mars. So factitious.

very kewl
Streamers are our elected voice and representation. Thanks for showing us how much we were gasping and relishing in wake of this new spreadsheet. I know every time I read patch notes I get those orgasmic reactions that encourage people to click the thumbnail on youtube and twitch. Quality content GGG. Where can I buy more mystery boxes?
"
joodez wrote:
Streamers are our elected voice and representation. Thanks for showing us how much we were gasping and relishing in wake of this new spreadsheet. I know every time I read patch notes I get those orgasmic reactions that encourage people to click the thumbnail on youtube and twitch. Quality content GGG. Where can I buy more mystery boxes?

I'd buy you a box for this if I could. Don't forget the sublime titillations of a red clickbait arrow~
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
The Atlas Passive Tree is the best thing that ever happened to this game. I could never get interested in maps, they bored the shit out of me, but now with guaranteed mechanics without investment, i can run a T1 and still have essences, abyss, harbingers, it's really fun. Amazing decision.

Now fix the absolutely barebone Archnemesis recipe page. Make them stack please, like up to 64, so i don't have to lose my mind trying to fit the new drops because the inventory is full D:

Cool video, thanks for appreciating your community.

Also good job on the Atlas tree :>
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
I like the fact that this video exists.
I don't like the fact that certain brand risky streamer was not included in it.
Seems unfair.

Especially considering that some streamers from the video do not stream PoE at all or stream it for 2 days in 5 years.
"
baev_os wrote:
I don't like the fact that certain brand risky streamer was not included in it. Seems unfair.

Which streamers? Cutedog? Empyrian?
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 15, 2022, 11:23:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info