Path of Exile Community Reacts to the Atlas Passive Tree

Amazing!! hahaha
It was a nice change, definately. But there are lots of passives clearly not working. You've also gone quiet about buffing blight maps after your accidental nerf.

Please fix these things.
lol true

but pls fix bugged atlas nodes!
like fav maps not work... extra chance to get master on boss kill not work and etc etc etc
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Would bei nice to get better Archnemesis UI as long as it still matters, i.e. early in the league and not after 3-4 weeks or so. IT does not need to be beautiful, it needs to be functional, that's all!
This is why i love GGG.
That video will 100% sure not be monetized but they still did it. Most company would not have done it because of all the "FUCKs" in the video.

Also, have not said that many fuck in such a short time since the first season of the witcher :)
Honestly fucking Banger change. Loving the new boss fights too! Awesome work PepegaCredit all the mtx
Last edited by MomSaidItsMyTurn on Feb 16, 2022, 5:50:07 AM
I love that new atlas!
POGGG
Atlas passive tree has made mapping enjoyable from a casual standpoint. It is a lot of fun without requiring a lot of investment.
I have had the smoothest Atlas progression ever this league and I have been playing since Talisman. It was perfect for me time-wise and the passive gained each map is a very nice incentive to keep going and gradually juice up the gameplay. Well done GGG, well done.

Only criticism/suggestions from me:

- Kirac missions need to use atlas passives (his missions take place in the Atlas anyways right? why no passives)

- If 1 mechanic has guaranteed spawns every map, all of them need it. To make it work, make something like a "mini-expedition" in all maps (very few remnants), include 1 breach (not a big deal if can't force Chayula) "area contains at least 1 beast" etc..
Last edited by B0n0boXIII on Feb 16, 2022, 10:13:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info