3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

I have a question for you guys.

Most of the time just general mapping ice golem performs fine but when i'm doing stuff like triple beyond juiced maps it's a completely dead gem because the golem lives for about 0.1 seconds before it dies.

It's basically a waste of a button press.

So i'm wondering if there's any good alternatives i can swap in that gem slot when i do difficult content or if there's a better way to set it up so that it doesn't die.
Why use golem at all? Using golem on this build feels scuffed.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
It pulls some of the attacks away from you. Useful if you're still leveling.

Try Enduring Cry instead, gives you some endurance charges and acts like a life flask.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Before I spend my painstakingly accrued fortune on Unnatural Instinct, i’d like opinions as to whether this is really helpful or a nice adjunct if you’re loaded, any feedback on this and the rest of the build appreciated.
"
Hoya63 wrote:
Before I spend my painstakingly accrued fortune on Unnatural Instinct, i’d like opinions as to whether this is really helpful or a nice adjunct if you’re loaded, any feedback on this and the rest of the build appreciated.
It's definitely one of the last things I would recommend buying. I'd probably look for nicer gloves before dropping a bunch of currency on Unnatural Instinct.

Looking at your character sheet... you have 3 chaos flasks geared? You know you can't use more than one at a time?
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Hoya63 wrote:
It's definitely one of the last things I would recommend buying. I'd probably look for nicer gloves before dropping a bunch of currency on Unnatural Instinct.

Looking at your character sheet... you have 3 chaos flasks geared? You know you can't use more than one at a time?

Agree with Grim. Unnatural is great but it's a last little min-max thing to get a few passive points.

Your bow could be far better with more attack speed and a secondary DOT or gain fire as extra chaos mod.

Quiver needs DOT on it.

An amulet with DOT, ele dmg with attacks, life, and res will go a long way too.

Your other jewels could be far better too. You could get all of those sorted, plus quiver, plus gloves, plus amulet for the 10ex you have. Do all of that first.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
It pulls some of the attacks away from you. Useful if you're still leveling.

Try Enduring Cry instead, gives you some endurance charges and acts like a life flask.

Enduring Cry is great for when you need it.

Another option is simply using increased duration for longer molten shell uptime.
Thank u for this great build. Never had more dps. Mapping and Bossing brings a lot of fun.

https://pastebin.com/JNwmZv4h
Just ground off 40 challenges for the league, thanks to this. Financed another 4 characters as well, 3 of those at level 97+. It's the most well balanced build for this league I've tried.
Keen to see what else I am improve. Have around 100 ex.

https://pastebin.com/spS2jYD0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info