3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Fellow nerds,

For this build, what are the best head hunter corrupted implicits?

Thanks,

Pdot
"
PogoJoe wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
PogoJoe wrote:
Thanks for the awesome writeup.

I just recently got into this game, so i'm still wondering where the life leech is coming from on this build? Is it all from the belt - ice golem combo?
There is no life leech. Mostly we don't get hit, then if we do we have enough armour to mitigate it pretty well, but worst case we carry a life flask to top up our life.

How do we regain the life we spend with lifetap?
We have a small amount of natural life regeneration that is enough for most cases, and when we eat into our life pool too much, use a life potion.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
guillesk8 wrote:
POB when import says is 3.16 still viable for 3.17 ??
Yes. There's no difference in this tree.

Wrong.

Some Masteries and small nodes changed, so yes it matters.
On life sustain, we also get 2% life leech from Atziri flask and also recover 3% of life on kill with cinderswallow.
Last edited by brunowa on Apr 2, 2022, 4:03:09 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
On life sustain, we also get 2% life leech from Atziri flask and also recover 3% of life on kill with cinderswallow.

i had same problems with life regen. so i decided to rework the build:
No lifetab, instead i use clarity, vitality, immoratal call and stonegolem. damage of EE gets another boost with empowered.

What do you think?

https://pastebin.com/wWvhQ16N
"
Frechdaggs wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

i had same problems with life regen. so i decided to rework the build:
No lifetab, instead i use clarity, vitality, immoratal call and stonegolem. damage of EE gets another boost with empowered.

What do you think?

https://pastebin.com/wWvhQ16N

Looks pretty good. Obviously you sacrifice some DPS for it but if going a bit more defensive with regen helps for your build and playstyle then that's what matters.
I use the life regen on a flask with the mageblood tech. Also you can get life regen with the new eldritch or exarch currency aaand i m pretty sure i can get a node on my timeless jewel spot but i probably need 500 divines to make it perfect.

Bruno you got my respect with this build, i started on ssf and i smashed content hard i migrated just to do 40/40 faster.
Last edited by Bogdanovici1 on Apr 3, 2022, 7:51:57 AM
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
guillesk8 wrote:
POB when import says is 3.16 still viable for 3.17 ??
Yes. There's no difference in this tree.

Wrong.

Some Masteries and small nodes changed, so yes it matters.
If you could point out which ones, that would be helpful.

Both trees look precisely the same in 3.16 vs 3.17 as far as I can see. The only exception (that I can see) is the nodes we get for free with our unnatural instinct jewel.

In any case, all I did was hit the little button in POB that says "Convert to 3.17" and use it from there. Works fine.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I made the gems all pretty for you.

Bow:
Explosive Arrow + Ballista Totem + Awakened Burning Damage + Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks + Lifetap support + Ignite Proliferation. Swap in Awakened Deadly Ailments for Pinnacle Bosses.

Chest:
Determination + Grace + Purity of Elements + Defiance Banner + Precision + Enlighten (4)

Culling strike setup (throw on bosses to cull them):
Arcanist Brand + Flame Surge + Lifetap + Culling Strike.

Frenzy and Combustion setup (fire frenzy for charges, and throw trap on bosses for combustion):
Frenzy + Lifetap + Lightning Spire Trap + Combustion.

Other:
Molten Shell + Flame Dash + Ice Golem + Lifetap
BTW I noticed you have a level 6! Awakened Deadly Ailments in this PoB: https://pastebin.com/HAgV48NG
Doesn't make any difference to the stats or dps, just looks odd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info