3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

So I wanted to try out the build in league, and gotta say, it's pretty awesome.

Played about 50 hours, atlas fully complete, done all Pinnacle bosses, and managed to reach over 50million DPS spending about 10-15ex total.

It will be interesting to see what GGG do to it come 3.18... hopefully nothing! hehe
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 22, 2022, 1:33:04 AM
That quiver is hoooot. This builds dps goes to the sky with high investment. About nerf, i expect some cringe stuff related to the ea damage and fuses probably.

Have 100 ex any ideas. Now sure why my health is so low
More life on gear :)i see some of the items are missing that. How much hp you got now?
Hello, I'm wondering if I should get better bow next or large cluster on top left? Tips appreciated as well.
I have too much res but I can respec some passives and I also have granite flask res mod, I should fix my flasks but skills should be ok, planning to buy better ring as well. Also my boots has spell totem support so idk what skill I should use on the 4th gem slot.
My bow is pretty shit tbh and I haven't touched on it since I made this build.

here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/t3HF0pNP
Currently pushing the build as I try to get to lvl 100. Halfway to lvl 99.

Feel I found all my main upgrades. Sitting at 4.6k life with 80%ish evasion that can be capped evasion when using flask and vaal grace. Also have 100% spell suppression without a flask.

Also running a brutal restraint that gives me not only 40% extra burning damage but also ignites deal faster a small bit of life. Using a large cluster and a medium one using all the usual nodes. Chose to use disorienting display as I like the blind it gives.

Just wondering what's next. Head hunter? Mage blood? Better quiver maybe?

Thanks. I've easily cleared bascially all content .

Can anyone help me calculate my # of fuses. I see from the OP that the formula is: AttackRate *6 Totems * Hitchance * (increased duration) = Fuses

So I believe I have an attack rate of 1.88 * 6 (totems * .83 hitchance * (not sure). Yea not sure where the increased duration is on POB.

https://pastebin.com/frEp9gpT

I've worked on my build since my last post and any input is appreciated.
@Kojack37 your ring has Added Fire Damage to Attacks so you are not proc'ing Elemental Equilibrium.

As you are using Shaper of Storms, you should also pick up 40% increased dmg of non damaging ailments in the Elemental Mastery cluster.

A mageblood would be nice if you are going for 100 to enable you to have 100% uptime of flasks you need.
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 23, 2022, 7:26:17 PM
"
Dangot wrote:
Hello, I'm wondering if I should get better bow next or large cluster on top left? Tips appreciated as well.
I have too much res but I can respec some passives and I also have granite flask res mod, I should fix my flasks but skills should be ok, planning to buy better ring as well. Also my boots has spell totem support so idk what skill I should use on the 4th gem slot.
My bow is pretty shit tbh and I haven't touched on it since I made this build.

here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/t3HF0pNP

Yes start with the bow. End game bow is about 2-3ex.
"
ankienz wrote:

Have 100 ex any ideas. Now sure why my health is so low

Get a better amulet. Get one with life, DOT, +skill gem(s), and then any other stats you need like res, ele dmg with attacks, or attack speed.

Consider dropping Polaric for a life ring + other stats if you feel life is too low.
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 23, 2022, 7:54:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info